"First up is dancing." He said, taking my hand and pulling me in the middle of a large group of people who were, in fact, dancing.

"I'm a crap dancer." I say, he shrugs. "And you think I'm not?" He starts "busting a groove" but it looked more like he had ice in his boxers.

"Yes, we may be on the same level." He chuckles. "Come on, join my awkward dance." He started doing the ice dance again and I thought, what the heck? I should join in.

We start "dancing" and I'm having a surprisingly good time. "Hey, thanks for partying me." I said, after we went to another room. "I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else."

We walk upstairs and enter a room. "Are you trying to get me to have sex, I'm not that type of girl ya know." He laughed.

"I know." Is all he said as he sat on the bed and patted the seat next to him, I reluctantly sat.

Yes I really do like Brent but if he only wants to have sex then I can't be with him, I'm sensitive to that topic.

"Then why are we up here?" I ask, an eyebrow raised. "Because I wanted alone time with you, PG alone time." I giggle, he's so cute.

"Well I'm all yours." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. "Your mine?" He asked, the sincerity in his tone me blush.

"Depends, do you want me to be?" I ask breathlessly, he bit his lip. "Yeah I do, I very much do."

"Brent?" I ask, finally feeling like I have enough confidence to ask this burning question. "Hm?" He replied.

"Will you kiss me?"

The moment after asking, he cupped my face in his hands. "I never thought you'd ask." He starts to move in but, sadly, my bladder kiss blocked me.

"Wait, I have to pee." He snorted a laugh. "If you didn't actually want to kiss me, you could've just said so." I shake my head. "I want to but, pee." I said, bouncing my leg.

"Go pee, I'll be waiting for you." I smile and stand, just before I leave, I kiss his forehead. "I'll be back in a flash." I left the room quickly and made it a clean and empty bathroom.

I did my business, the whole time all I could think about was what was going to happen with Brent.

Brent and me finally are going to be something, something I don't exactly know what it'll be yet but I know I'll love it.

I left the bathroom and, on my way back to Brent, someone yanked me into one of the bedrooms. "Ah!"

I turned to see a very drunk looking Elliott, it brought memories back of my dad but I tried to keep calm. I saw that he was crying but trying not to show it.

"What? I, um, am busy." I said. "You...rejected me. Why? You hurt me." I was scared but I kept my ground.

"My friend liked you, I wouldn't do that to her." He groans and moved closer. "I like you." His breath smelt if beer and my eyes started watering.

I have to get out before something unthinkable happens.

"I like Brent, not you. so stay away and we won't have any issue." I was getting ready to leave and even got the door a little open when he grabbed me.

He pinned me against the wall, I couldn't breathe.

"Brent doesn't know anything, I d-do. Please. Give me a chance." He moved his lips to my neck and bit me, I smacked his back and he flinched hard. This just made him more angry.

"Don't hurt me!" He cried.

"Then stop touching me!" I yelled, I kicking now, doing anything that would make this end. He moved back a little.

I knew this party was a bad idea, I knew something bad would happen. I should've just stayed home.

"Stop Carrie." He growled, pushing harder on my body. "Elliott, get off!" I punched him, making him rear backwards.

He stared at me with a blank expression. He blinked and covered his mouth. "Fuck. What am I doing?!" I saw regret in his eyes but he didn't move though.

He was still going to hurt me, won't he? He's only pretending to feel bad.

I couldn't stop him, he could very have his way with me and I'd be broken again, just when I thought things were getting better. It's ruined.

But then, I looked at the door, wishing to be far away from here and saw him, Brent. He must be looking for me, he can help me.

"Brent!" I screamed his name, louder then I've screamed before. He was alarmed, he looked in the doorway and saw me, saw him.

"Help me!" I shouted, he acted quickly. Brent ran in, throwing Elliott off me. When Elliott realized that he's lost, he ran out.

It was dead silent between Brent and me, only my sniffling and the loud music downstairs was the sounds in the room.

I curled up in a ball and he ran to me, finally doing something. "I'm going to kill him." He said with so much angry I thought he might.

Then he ran out, I realized he was going to cause a scene, a huge one, I followed him and gripped his arm. "Brent, please don't." I beg.

"I have to." He said coldly, ripping out of my grip and getting to Elliott. This was it, everyone's going to find out.

He started punching him, going to town on his face. People watch and some started recording. This is a shit show.

Eventually Owen got to them and pried Brent off Elliott. "Dude, what's wrong with you?!" He asked, clearly confused.

"You'd want him dead to, he assaulted Carrie." Owen stopped and looked at me, everyone looked at me.

"Please Owen. I-I'm sorry!"

I felt so many peoples eyes on me. "Is that true, Carrie?" Charlotte asked, pulling me in a hug.

I swallowed hard and tried to speak, nothing came out. "Carrie?" Owen reapted, I nodded and pressed my head against Charlotte.

I was so ashamed and embarrassed that this happened to me, Delilah and Penny both joined us. "We should get her out of here, like now." Delilah said, directing me to the exit.

"I'll take her home." Delilah said to Owen, he looked at her. "Okay." Is all he said, staring down at a almost unconscious Elliott.

He moved to me, kissing my cheek. "It won't happen again, not ever again." He promised, I nodded. "Good."

The three girls took me to Delilah's Porsche and put me in the car, I knew throughout the ride they wanted answer as to what happened but I just couldn't give them the ones they wanted.

"Do you want us to come inside?" Charlotte, I shook my head. "Thanks but I want to be alone." I didn't but I won't make there night any worse.

"Call one of us if you need anything." I nodded, they all gave me a hug, Charlotte's had gave me an extra long one. "Bye, guys."

I entered the house, looking at the stairs I knew I couldn't stay/sleep in my upstairs room.

I take one look at the basement door and my mind was already made up, I sprinted to it, opening the door and closing it behind me.

I snuck into the room, not bothering to change, I get in his bed and curl up in a ball. Sure I was alone but I could pretend like Owen was there.

I could pretend like everything was okay, when it most certainly wasn't. Elliott just blew my chances at being happy again.