|a chat|

Harry: "so you're not mad?"

Zayn: "I was. I was furious. But I realized that you didn't ask for it, and it was completely her fault. That's why I decided to come back tonight and I didn't smoke weed with Liam."

Harry: "I cant thank you enough for being the most understanding human on this planet bub, I love you so much"

Zayn: "I love you too"

Harry: "and I'm sorry, for real"

Zayn: "I know you are, now let's have a better weekend okay?"

Harry: "mhm"

Zayn leaned in and placed a shallow kiss on Harry's lips

Zayn: "go wash that bitch of your lips and come to bed"

Harry smirked even though it was a touchy subject and he went off to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Zayn knew deep down that the kiss between Harry and that girl should've made him more upset, but he also knew that Harry wouldn't have done that to him on purpose.

But while Harry was getting ready for bed Zayn couldn't help but think about all of the nonsense that Liam fed Harry. He felt terrible that he had to sit there and listen to Liam tear him apart.

When Harry came to bed he noticed Zayn deep in thought.

Harry: "what's on your mind baby?"

Zayn: "I wanna know exactly what Liam said to you"

Harry: "he didn't say much Zayn, it's fine I promise"

Zayn: "no it's not, she made you kiss her and I blamed it all on you...like you wanted it or something. Sure it was wrong, but you don't deserve to sit there and be ripped apart by him because he's jealous. So tell me what he said."

Harry: "he told me that I didn't deserve you because I keep fucking up, but you never seem to notice and are always willing to stay anyway. He told me I don't realize how lucky I am to have you wrapped around my finger because I take it for granted all the time. He told me he's losing hope in having a chance with you because I have you whipped and I'm ruining it for him. And he told me that although I might've moved on from the cheating situation, he hasn't because he hasn't lost the feelings for you. That's what he told me..."

Zayn: "babe, that's not something to take in and just disregard. He shouldn't have said any of that shit to you, no matter how much he wanted to. He's supposed to be one of your best friends, and friends don't do things like that."

Harry: "just let him cool down, I'm fine and what he said is over now...it can't be unheard"

Zayn sighed and stared off into the pitch black room in front of him, worried that Harry might start to believe the shit that Liam threw at him.

Zayn: "Harry?"

Harry: "hmm?"

Zayn: "you don't...you don't believe any of that shit right?"

Harry: "what do you mean?"

Zayn: "all of the shit Liam said, you don't believe it right?"

Harry: "sometimes I question it because I know how amazing you are, but that's in every relationship Z. I know I'm just lucky."

Zayn: "you're so deserving of me, and I couldn't do this without you. Please, I'm begging you not to believe any of that shit babe."

Harry: "okay okay, calm down alright?"

Zayn: "today was a total train wreck, but we're gonna make this weekend amazing okay?"

Harry: "we will"