|guilt|

Once he had enough motivation to go back inside, he did. He went straight to their room, thinking Harry would want to be alone in a time like this.

When he knocked on the door he didn't get an answer, so he reluctantly pulled out his key card and made his way inside.

Nobody was there.

The next place he checked was in the room with Niall, Louis, and Liam.

When they opened the door they were surprised to see Zayn, telling him that Harry was probably not there either.

Zayn: "I dunno where Harry's at"

Liam: "weren't you just...?"

Zayn: "yeah, and they told us we couldn't go public and shit so he's pissed...I can't find him anywhere"

Liam: "why don't we come with you"

Zayn: "sure just hurry up"

Liam gathered the rest of the boys as they made their way down the hallway.

Louis: "have you tried calling him?"

Zayn: "um...no I guess I haven't"

Louis: "you should probably start with that"

Once they got in the elevator Zayn called Harry and put the phone on speaker so the boys could hear too.

Harry: "h-hello?"

Zayn: "babe? Where are you?"

Harry: "oh, I uh...I'm outside"

Zayn: "no you're not, I was just out there"

Harry: "you were? oh, right. I'm by the pool"

The boys looked at Zayn with a skeptical look in their eyes. Harry sounded like he was hiding something.

Zayn: "what the fuck are you hiding from me?"

Harry: "nothing, I swear"

Zayn: "tell me where you're at, I'm not tryna go on a wild goose chase Harry"

Harry: "fine, meet me at the bar in like 10 minutes yeah?"

Zayn: "mhm"

Harry: "I love you"

Zayn hung up the phone, not wanting to deal with whatever shit was going on on top of them unable to go public.

Niall: "what in the actual fuck"

Louis: "he's definitely hiding something"

Zayn: "clearly...but thanks for the input"

Louis scowled at Zayn's attitude and took a step back to lean against the elevator wall as the door opened.

Liam: "let's all just take a second to listen to what he has to say okay?"

A few minutes later Harry came out of the elevator with Luke and Calum from 5sos...looking extremely guilty.

He made his way over to the bar and greeted them.

Harry: "I'm sorry you couldn't find me babe"

Zayn: "sit"

He pulled out a chair and made Harry sit along the bar with them. Letting Luke and Calum take a seat next to them as well.

Zayn: "first of all, I wanted to comfort you about what just happened, but I see you didn't need it because you found it somewhere else yeah?"