“I don’t really do baths.” Harry said, answering my unspoken question as I stared at his naked body.

“That’s too bad. I could’ve lathered you all up while sucking on your earlobe, your neck.”

“For fuck’s sake Grace. Okay. Okay. I’m sold.”

I smiled, feeling completely victorious. I couldn’t believe I actually just said that. Last night must have really had an effect on me. Of course it did.

“You could make me a flippin morning person.”

“That would make my life a whole lot easier.”

He smiled and turned the water on, plugging the drain.

Once in the bath, Harry positioned me so that I was sitting between his legs, my back to his chest. At first, the water was intense and burned a little down there but the pain subsided within seconds. When the tub filled up, Harry turned on the jets and bubbles formed around us, the water gyrating and sloshing. Harry grabbed a washcloth and started washing the front of my body, over my breasts, down to my stomach, and lower…I threw my head back against his shoulder as my heart began to pound.

“Is this why you wanted to be in this position?”

“Mmm…maybe.”

I nodded, completely okay with it. Harry laid the rag on the side of the tub and pressed his hand to my clitoris.

“Harry.” I breathed.

I nearly lost it as his fingers began expertly moving against me. My nerve endings were firing, pleasure coursing through my entire body. I sighed, screwing my eyes shut tightly. The sensation of his fingers in combination with the jets was a feeling indescribable and almost impossible to handle. I was a panting mess as he pleasured me, my orgasm coming quickly. I let go as he whispered his love for me in my ear.

“I love touching you this way.” He admitted.

Oh I love it too.

I turned around and immediately took him into my hand, pumping slowly in a teasing manner. I immediately picked up the pace and had him letting go within a few short minutes.

“I wish we could stay here forever.” I told Harry.

“Me too but we would need more condoms.”

“Whose fault is that?”

“Oh Harry. Make love to me Harry. I want to feel you again Harry.” He mocked.

Okay so maybe I woke up in the middle of the night and was ready again. So what?

“You’re evil.”