After ... and only after she finds out about my past .... not matter how hard it is to share , the past will be spilt and will stain the clean hands of my mate....if she decides to have me.

____

There's so much to get done ... work has been piling up for days ... I haven't showered in days .. I haven't shaved since that night. I haven't slept either ... I probably get 30 minutes of horrible sleep before I'm woken up by the same nightmare.

The woods whisper to me ... i can hear them taunt me . Force me to replay the same moment over and over again every time i look . Almost like they're punishing me by the Goddess's request.

The winds are getting harder , the nights colder, the days dimmer as the sun is blocked by the large clouds . It's rained almost every day since she's gone and it will continue to do so , the winter coming upon us. Winters first fall will happen soon and the snow will stick , killing everything it can touch.

It's raining now , the big pregnant clouds let their belly's spill crying out in agony with their thunder , and try to strike what they can to make others hurt as they do. Ive been sitting on my rocker on my balcony continuing to stare off into the rain passing time stuck in my damaged fucking head when I hear shouting. It's soldier whom I remember i had posted outside of my Nesryn's room . I instantly shoot up out if my seat and listen , the rain beating against the wet earth harshly , as harsh as my heart beats in my chest . "The Woman is in danger" my senses pick up his frantic yelling easily my wolf is not happy that someone in out pack called her woman and not by her title but i make him shake it quickly because nobody knows of her status other than my sister and the head doctor now .

"What" I yell back wanting to know the situation I was walking into .. were their rouges?

"She's dying Alpha"

My heart stops beating but the rain does not . If anything it beats harder taunting me. But as soon as I can my feet are pounding as hard as the rain on the muddy earth just as my heart once was. I push myself fast and don't hesitate to burst through the hospital doors and head straight for Nesryn's room. Once i get there I see two doctors holding my mates body down as I watch her seize, her body bounces up and down and foam come out of her mouth . I can't find any words to form in my brain and i can't get myself to move all I watch is my mate dying. I move my eyes and watch the head doctor, Dr. Eudora send a large needle into my mates arm which causes her seizing to slow but not stop .

"Alpha King" Eudora shouts my name after not answering a few times. I look at her and nod slowly and she smiles and released a held in breath , she's in control of the situation as i watch her nod her head at the other doctors in the room and the least quickly , my mates body now jumping not being held down.

"Alpha hold down her body" she says quickly walking away to some cabinets. I stare at my mates beautiful face and trace her cheek with my cold fingers. I listen as my mates heart rate meter hit slower and her body seizing  even slower now.

She returns with needles and tubes and my fingers tremble.

"Alpha , she's dying and she'll die if we don't do something"

"Why is she dying tho ... she's .. she's a hybrid isn't she? Shouldn't she be strong enough to heal herself ?"

"You're right Alpha she should be strong enough to heal herself" she pauses and i raise my eyebrows at her " but , her wolf is weak which is making her weak."

"Why is her wolf weak?" I question as i watch Eudora clean the foam off my mates face.

"You"

I take in a deep breath and try to control our wolf from punishing Dr. Eudora, we needed her to help out mate .

"How am I weakening her wolf?"

"You are her mate. You've not been one to her , and most males epically ones with power , especially for as much as you have ... mate their woman in less than 4 days ... and you've taken way way way beyond that .. she's lasted a lot longer for what most could go because if her power but her power can only take her past so much ... her wolf is weak from not being mated by you by now . She has no intentions of living without her mate and she's been weakened by you.... she'll die if you don't mark her ....... now."

!!!!NOT EDITED!!!!

!!!!NOT EDITED!!!!

This chapter is shorter because I wanted to put out another one REALLY soon and not take as long so ... i hope you don't mind❤️❤️🥺🥺😞😞

 i hope you don't mind❤️❤️🥺🥺😞😞

This just made me giggle lol

If you don't tell me your fave character and why

Y'all reading this chapter not liking how long it is and seeing me say another one is coming soon knowing damn well it might take a little bit but you're gonna be nice ab it

Y'all reading this chapter not liking how long it is and seeing me say another one is coming soon knowing damn well it might take a little bit but you're gonna be nice ab it .

❤️❤️thanks y'all stay happy and healthy until next time xoxo😳✨