21/Welcome to Govel Kingdom

Please read the AN if you'd like to know why I've been gone so long, BUT if you choose not to read it (which i suggest you do) , just know it was for a good reason and it won't happen again!(hopefully) anyways ,enjoy a long overdue chapter ! xoxo

Welcome to Govel Kindom

Nesryn POV
§§§

Here we go
"Fuck you" I said while I balled my hands into to fists I could tell my eyes were turning bright red because I could feel the heat run through my veins I quickly looked away and buried my face in to my hands keeping my bright red eyes hidden from him.
"Look at me" he growled at me and I let a growl escape from my chest not liking his tone and blatant disrespect for me. I felt his hand wrap around my arm and I snatched my arm back quickly and stood up walking away from him. I heard his quickened footsteps right behind me not wanting me to run. "Do not ever disrespect me like that again you will watch your mouth around me mutt do you understand?" He growled out and I sopped in my tracks.  I let out a chuckle and began off in my path again when I was pulled back by his firm hand on my wrist and thrown back onto my ass .

"Oh yes Alpha King" i said in a mocking tone and stiff back up and spat at his feet. His eyes shifted colors again but he balled his fists and looked well in control of his beast when he speaks to me.
"Oh grow up damnit stop acting like you're four."
I just ignore him and slow my pace so he can take the lead because to be frank I have no clue where I'm going. Obviously liking that I let him be dominant and take the lead he lets out a grunt when he passes me. After about a thirty minute walk we make it to an opening in the forest and I see the biggest castle I've ever seen in my life not that I've had my decent share of castles but I'm sure this one would put any one at shame.
"woah" i let out under my breath and he lets out a small giggle and repeats my woah in his deep husky voice looking straight at the castle himself before speaking
"Welcome to Govel Kingdom"
"It's beautiful"
"Yeah it is..." he says trailing off. "So we're going in, don't speak to anyone and if you do so much as even look like you're going to do anything you shouldn't , it'll be your head mounted on my wall"
"Yeah yeah I got it"
He just rolls his eyes giving up on me right now and continues to walk down a nonexistent path he's obviously got down and could walk backwards and with his eyes closed.
After walking for what seemed forever I am now staring at the humongous standing castle in complete awe. It's so Intricate all of the small and large details my eyes scan as much as they possibly can at once. It's so hard to describe that I don't think I'd ever be able to if you've never seen it before, which is the case , I'm sure anyone outside of this pack has ever feasted their eyes on this beauty. It's dark yet light at the same time.... the castle is black and and also white from the old stones standing tall to help create this masterpiece. Before I can stare more I'm pulled along and I follow behind Ozias with my head slanted down but high enough that I can see my surroundings. We walk up to the doors and I look up to see two men in heavily armored with gear and weapons bow their heads out of respect, which made me feel giddy inside, I like the idea of having a highly powerful and respected mate even if he doesn't want me. We continue walking and we enter the castle and immediately I'm amazed beyond belief the dark halls with gold and white contrast are very elegant I can't believe that this is what would be mine if we were together and as much as I wouldn't dislike that idea Ozias seems pretty set on getting rid of me which tears me apart and Bri as well I haven't heard from her for awhile but I can hear her distant cries in my head giving me a slight migraine and my body and heart ache, but if he doesn't want me I can't look weak I have to show I'm strong and I don't need to beg for someone, so I'll continue doing what I've been doing. Shaking the thoughts from my head I frown when we come to a stop in front of two huge black doors when I realize I was on another planet while walking not paying one bit of attention and missed out on knowing more details of what the castle looked like. Oh well I'll look another time... hopefully.
We walk in and I again am astonished by how beautiful the room I've walked into was.
"This is my office" his dark husky voice sounds beside me.
"Oh"
"Please sit" he nods towards a dark leather chair by a stone fireplace that was lit. I obey because of his please and walk to the chair and sit. The leather hot from the nearby heat from the fireplace that was getting to me as well the longer I sat and he just stood staring at me. He finally walks over to his dark desk and i see him sit in his tall dark leather chair and I fully see why everyone is so scared of this man. He's only looking at me and seeing him behind this desk staring deep into my eyes almost as into my soul sends my body at an unease, he's undeniably sexy ,the sexiest man I've ever laid my eyes on and power radiates off of him like the most powerful tides that break upon the sand , like a burst of flames  scorching you alive and you cannot escape the intense heat. Like  the wind that rakes though the tall grass and  flowers and shakes the towering green trees. As if I'm looking death in the eyes. The heat in my body grows more and more by the second and I shift uncomfortably in my seat coughing a little. He chuckles and looks away from my eyes and I take in a deep breath trying to ease my wild mind and body. Once I think I'm getting a break he goes in again,

"Now lets establish rules"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AN
!!!NOT EDITED !!!-sorry editing all when finished

So , as you can all tell I've been gone for a hell of a long time and I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!!!!! I had a family emergency and i needed to take a mental health break and I think I'm good to go now and let hope it stays this way .. but in the future if it takes longer to update just know i haven't forgotten about this book it's just i need a little time ! I get a lot of stress and anxiety and writers block and that stresses me even more . I'm really trying and I'm so sorry again!

But I'm good for now and I'm ready to continue! SO for being gone for so long and for a super short chapter , a new chapter will be out soon ! Hope you can wait and that you'll enjoy!!
Thanks to anyone who reads!! ❤️❤️ see ya soon!

Ps. MAKE SURE TO VOTE/COMMENT/ and FOLLOW (it really helps)!!!

Pps. Do you guys line when I add music to chapters ? Do you want me to continue to do so ?? Make sure to tell me !!

-Kay that's all bye ! ❤️💋