1/ 𝘉 𝘈 𝘊 𝘒 𝘎 𝘙 𝘖 𝘜 𝘕 𝘋

I'm doing multiple flashbacks and informational parts because I don't wanna focus on the past too much in the other starting chapters atm, just so I can get this story started for you all so you have an understanding. So i made the first chapter for your understanding so these flashbacks have a purpose and will be in relation to next chapter and the whole story,and all the extra info is so you'll understand the MC
I get this chapter is a bit awkward but it isn't like this every chapter , I had to get a few point across so thanks for understanding
w/that enjoy!❤️
***********************************

 So i made the first chapter for your understanding so these flashbacks have a purpose and will be in relation to next chapter and the whole story,and all the extra info is so you'll understand the MC I get this chapter is a bit awkward but it isn...

I've been to hell so many times I'm the herold, I let my body learn to enjoy the flames

Nesryn's POV
§§§

My family is powerful , they are one of the most feared packs ever there is only One pack that stands above mine. We are the night crawler Pack. The only father I've ever known is The Alpha of this pack though he is not my biological father. I hate him very much along with  my biological mother, the Luna of this pack. My mother and father had one baby boy named Fulton together and he's the only one out of this whole Pack who I like and treats me civil, he often brings me spell books so I can expand my Magic sense, due to it being so powerful it can be hard to control.
Overall I hate the Night stalker Pack and want them to crumble.

My mother on the other hand or Luna as I'm forced to call her should be a Green witch with a big nose full of warts and a broom.

One night She had came and  talked to me when i was five in my shack . I retained from the information she had given me that I am a disgrace to this family and my pack.

I am a hybrid of a Witch and a Wolf. My mother told me she Cheated on my father with a very very powerful warlock who she had fallen madly in love with, due to my father being a horrible mate and his abusive tendency's... so behold I am the result of my mother's big secret.

She was not happy that she was having me but my biological father wouldn't allow her to rid herself of "such a vile creature" because he wanted to have his only child. He said he'd leave her and never return and she was desperate to keep the only thing that she cared about in her life so ... she decided to carry me.

My mother tried to pass me off as my fathers child when she found out she was having the baby ,but that didn't work when my magic appeared so... my mother said she was raped.

My father obviously had known it was a warlock , he went searching for Covens and the one closest to us was indeed my biological fathers coven.

He was the only man in the coven , the others had left after there was a disease that was carried around , for some odd reason it only went to the women... all of their wives and daughters died ... only a few women remained. They couldn't bare to stay and mourn in the same place it happened every day seeing their grave stones not too far off under their ancestor tree. So they packed up what they had , took their sons and left in search of a new coven. Even said they might start one of their own. I never did find out what happened to them.