33/secrets

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   But I have promises to keep,   And miles to go before I sleep,   And miles to go before I sleep

But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,

Ozias's POV
§§§

I hold her close to my body , trying hard to feel her chest rise and fall I run my fingers through the bottom part of her hair that is wet and matted together and partially crusty at the very bottom from the all cold air drying it quickly . the blood seeps through my fingers making me cringe from the pain in my heart. I run for what seems like an eternity before I make it to the Packs hospital quarters. I bust through the doors and scream begging for help " DOCTOR" i screamed again louder , I make my way around the corner soon as I step over multiple people grab her out of my arms before I even get the chance to say goodbye. I reach out and grab her small fingers but they slip through my hand. I look for her but she's nowhere I look down at my body covered in my mates thick and sticky blood not an inch uncovered past my neck , my breathing stops and i fall to my knees and close my eyes I rub myself till my arms go raw trying to rid myself of the evidence of my mates disappearance the cold wind blows on my body and I shake I open my eyes to be in front of a tree and there she is.

Under the tree ..... Her gravestone marking the same spot I've been so many times before.

My legs shake along with my entire body as I stand each step makes my stomach drop more which seemed impossible because it feels as low in the ground as my mate was. I walk past the stone to the forest and gather a few wildflowers in my sweaty wet hands. I make my way back to the stone and lay the flowers down...the anguish I feel in my heart makes it speed up but I make my eyes fall down to read the words on the stone,

"Here lays Nesryn Dixon. Her mate made her perish , and now she shall lay alone forever"

My eyes water and I fall to the ground my knees sting from the harsh impact my hands shake and I raise one up and place it over my heart feeling it beat out of control. I stare for a second and feel my fingers dig into my skin each second deeper and deeper I look into the trees thinking of being close with her .. i was so close if I could just ...

I shot my hand into my chest and wrapped my fist around my beating heart as my breath hitched .

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you...." i cried out off into the open hoping she could hear me and would forgive me and hopefully ...be waiting for me ... "I'll see you soon My Mate...I'm ... I'm so so sorry" I let out lightly as a single tear rolls down my face. I take a deep breath in and pull.

"HHUUUUHH" I shoot up from my bed sweat rolling down my body. I breathe deeply trying to calm myself. It was just a nightmare... the same one I've been having. It never stops , the moon goddess herself is punishing me , and she plans to fucking destroy me , the same way I destroyed Nesryn... but I've got something to build me back up ... well rather someone , to build me back up higher than I've ever been before . For rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain tops never will. When she comes back to me , and she will because she has no fucking choice , she will come to me and she will take her rightful place by my side and rule my kingdom day by day as my Luna Queen.