Where did you come from

Start from the beginning

Yoongi blocks him from entering further before he answers, "I'm fine, I just had a movie on, maybe it was that," he clears his throat and subtly closes the door a little more, "If you have the documents then I'll read them but I'm too tired to discuss them tonight, we can meet in the morning if that's okay." 

"Yes, of course, rest tonight, I will see you in the morning," he replies, stepping backwards and nodding politely. 

"Goodnight," Yoongi says before closing the door on him. 

He turns his head to you and puts a finger to his lips to signal to be quiet for a little longer. He checks through the spyhole in the door for a few seconds and then turns to face you again. 

"You're safe," he states. 

You let out a heavy breath and shake your head, this is what happens when you are spontaneous. 

"Soo... are you going to stay in here or...?" he questions with an amused smile. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go!" you exclaim, feeling like a fool. 

"I mean, you don't have to, you're welcome to stay here for a while unless you want to go and see Taehyung, although I think he's in the gym with Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin," he offers, ruffling the back of his wet hair with his free hand. 

You're surprised by the offer. Yoongi is usually nice to you, he always helps you and he's the only one who knows about how you're living but you've never really spent much time with him alone other than the day he saw your hotel room. You're interested and you want to get to know him better. 

"Okay, I'll stay for a bit, as long as that's okay with you," you say shyly. 

A smile tugs at his lips, "okay, let me just get dressed." 

He grabs some clothes from his suitcase and heads into the bathroom to change. You aren't really sure what to do so you look around the room. 

He has a computer, keyboard, microphone and speakers set up on a large desk in the corner of the room. It looks like a mini studio. There are sheets of paper with lyrics scrawled all over them covering the desk and a small bin filled with crumpled notes beside it. 

On the screen, you can see an arrangement that had loads of different elements already added, you weren't really sure what it all meant but knowing Suga, it was their next amazing track. You marvel at how hardworking he is, he's was always producing magic. 

"Do you want to hear it?" a raspy voice asks from behind you, causing you to jump. 

You turn around to see him wearing a black T-shirt and navy blue pyjama trousers. His hair was tousled like he had towel dried it and his face was smooth and clear. He looks like he's ready to shoot a perfume ad or something. 

"Am I allowed to?" you ask, snapping your thoughts back to the conversation at hand. 

He shrugs his shoulders and steps around you, his arm grazing your hand which causes your skin to tingle. 

"I trust you," he says simply. 

He leans over the desktop and clicks a few times on the mouse, rearranging a few things before he steps back and points to the chair for you to sit on. Once you're seated, he grabs the headphones and places them on your head. He uses his fingers to gently tuck your hair behind your ears as he adjusts the headset so it's comfortable. 

He gives you a satisfied smile and then hits the spacebar to start the track. 

You are instantly sucked into the rhythm, you tap your finger to the beat and feel your heart swell as you listen to the temporary vocals he has put on himself. The lyrics are touching and emotional and you can feel yourself tear up. His deep, gravelly voice is soothing in a way you can't describe and even though he isn't a singer, his vocals still sound beautiful.