Chapter 31

Ari P.O.V

I sat in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. I took those pregnancy test three almost four months ago and I am just now going to the doctor to confirm it. 

Flashback

 As the time went off on my phone I turned the test over and they all read pregnant. Not believing it I took four more and they all read the same thing. 

3 months later

3 months later...

I sat at the kitchen table as everyone decorated the Christmas tree at mama Sharon's house. 

"Ari" I looked up to see my mother, Mama Sharon, and Dave's grandmother approaching me. 

"You pregnant" Mawmaw asked me making my heart race pick up.

"Well get right to the point mama" Mama Sharon said making maw maw wave her off

"What makes you think that" I asked. 

"You been wearing baggy clothes a lot more often, you haven't drank since the wedding, and your getting chubby" my momma said making me nod my head slowly as my eyes teared up.

"What's the matter" they asked.

"I'm not ready for another baby yet Kaila just turned one last month that means all three  of them will only be a year apart plus I had things I wanted to accomplish before having another child and this sets everything back"  I sighed. 

"Honey you will get through this" Mawmaw said wiping my tears

"Does Dave know" I nodded slowly. I wasn't planning on telling him but my stomach was growing rapidy so I didn't have much of a choice. 

"Well come on lets us see that bump, I know it's there if you walking around in extra large clothes all the time" Mama Sharon said making the three of us chuckle

I slowly lifted up my shirt revealing my large stomach making them gasp

"You been to the doctor yet" my mama asked and I shook my head. 

"Why not" 

"Because I was in denial" I whined 

"I'm scheduling you an appointment for next week" she told me and I nodded. 

"Ari she called your name" Dave shook me snapping me out of my thoughts