Chapter 7

^Outfits in media

Ari P.OV

"So" Kalani said as soon as the boys left out of the house. "Hmm" I said crossing my legs in the couch. "You and Dave huh?" She said while smiling from ear to ear. "Yup" I said popping the p trying not to blush. "That happened fast" she said sneakily trying to get more details. "He didn't give me a choice and after I denied it so much at the cookout I'm surprised my spine still works" I said talking before speaking watching Kalani's eyes get big.

"You nasty bitch" she said smirking at me. "I'm not nasty he's the on that did it" I said with a fake shocked look on my face. "But you let him do it" Kalani said getting up coming over to my couch which shaking her finger at me. "No I didn't" he just shoved his dick inside of me" I said. "But did you tell him to stop" she said making me open my mouth then close again because she was right even though I'm still not nasty.

"And bitchhhhhhh you will never guess what Dave did that Levin didn't" I said getting loud. "Shiiitttt everything" she rolling her neck in the process making me laugh and roll my eyes at her. "Pretty much but he popped my cherry" i said making her jaw drop. "So how was you with someone who's sick was so small they couldn't even pop ya cherry come on now sis" I dont even know.

We talked for about fifteen more minutes before I got up and went in the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

I was pretty much done with the lasagna when I realized we didn't have nausea garlic bread. "Kalani" I yelled over the TV. "Yeah" she yelled back and the TV stopped so I assumed she paused whatever she was watching.

"Can you go to the store and get me some garlic knots please" I said deciding I wanted them instead of whole garlic bread. "Yeah" she said coming in the kitchen to get keys. "Thanks" I said as she walked out the house. After adding a few more thing to the the lasagna I put it in the oven and sat on the couch thinking i should have asked Kalani to get me a chocolate coilhip cookie. I decided to just text Dave.

Dave P.O.V

I was at the trap dealing with some nigga while stole from me. I put one of me Amir and Shoota's best workers in charge for the weekend to give us a little break. It was pissing me off because he stole a new drug that was supposed to be getting shipped this Wednesday for 3.4 million.

Amir was shining his gun, Shoota was sharpening his knife, and I was punching and hitting this nigga in his face repeatedly. I stopped getting a notification on my phone. I checked it seeing it was Ari. "Ypu lucky my girl gave you a break" I said replying to Ari's text asking me to bring her a chocolate chip cookie on my way back. I replied yes and put my phone back on the table.

I pulled back about to punch him in the face when he said something with a big ass smile on his face. I punched him the face again causing him to spit out blood. "What's funny" Shoota said looking up from sharpening his knife. I knew of he was talking about Ari he was finna get mad because he treats her like his blood sister. Amir sat up in his chair cocking his gun and pointing to Aaron.

"Because this nigga" he said looking at me. "Saying his girl was giving me a break when but she was just asking me for a break when I had her bouncing on my dick" he finished his sentence. We all looked at each other before shooting him all three of us emptying the clip causing his body to jerk in the chair he was tied to.

"Somebody come clean this shirt up" Amir yelled as e walked upstairs from the basement. I walked out of the trap going to my car and getting in waiting for Amir. I was smoking a blunt I rolled earlier today when Shoota came and tapped on my window.

"Janiyah said she will bring Kiari to you tomorrow" he said leaning over my car. "Aight see you nigga" I said as I dapped him up. I was expecting to go get Kiari tonight since she stayed with them late night. But everytime Janiyah keeps her either he or A'Niyah don't want her to leave.

Amir finally got in the car after doing something in the trap and I headed to a 7/11. When we pulled up I got put the car and started walking towards the building. "Get me some hot fries and a sprite" Amir said yelling out the window. "Nigga you got legs and money get yo own shit" I said.making him smack his lips as he got out the car.

We got in the car and started eating out snacks as we pulled off. I hooked my phone up to my bluetooth and started playing DaBaby's album going baby. Jogger was the first song to play blasting g through the speakers.

I keep tryna pull up my pants
I got thirty thousand in my joggers
I got the pistol on the flight
I just flew out to LA from Charlotte
That bitch ain't get shit for Chrostmas
She naughty
In the car with her head down
She nodding
And her boyfriend gon avt like he wit
'Til I pull this four-five on his noggin

~951 words

~Read comment, vote, and share

~Sorry for not updating as much. As I was writing the lyric to joggers the song started playing😂😂

~Tay💕