Chapter 25

Ari's new house^

Ari P.O.V

Today I was going on a date with Lucas. I'm currently getting ready while waiting for Dave to come pick up the girls. I was wearing a simple black sweatshirt dress and my white and black air max 97s because he told me to dress comfortable. 

I heard a knock on the door and wen to go open it. It was Lucas. Hey I said kissing on the cheek. He wasn't that much taller than me like Dave so I didn't really hav to stand on my tip toes vs.  Dave I had to stand on my toes and he had to reach down. 

Why am I comparing them I need to stop. I let him in the house and sat on the couch. "Why you sitting down we gotta go" he asked. "Dave isn't here yet so we can't I said gesturing to Kairi who was patching P.J mask with her bunny and Kaila who was sleep with cookie's head on her stomach. She stole my dog.  "Ight" he sitting next to me and pulling my legs on his lap. 

After 15 minutes Dave called and said he was pulling up. "You're late and you have a key" I said before hanging up. He mad us late. I have the right to be mad. 

He came in the house making Kairi run to him and Kaila stir in her sleep. He saw Lucas and mugged him. He went to get Kaila making Cookie jump down and look sad. They are really best friends. I think it is because Kaila be sneaking her, her little snack things. "Take my dog with you she gonna miss her best friend" I said picking Cookie up and pouting. "She has stuff at your house" I said. 

"Man nawl all them times that dog done cock blocked us she will survive" he said and glanced at Lucas. My mouth dropped and Lucas chuckled. Kaila woke up and reached for Cookie. "See my baby wants her puppy" I said. She started crying because she couldn't reach the dog. "Man whatever" he said getting the crate. 

"Daddy my bunny come too" Kairi asked picking up the bunny looking sad. "Get the stuff" he mumbled and she skipped towards her room happily. "I can't stand you" he said and I smiled. 

"We gotta go so lock up when you leave please and set the alarm" I said. "Wait, where y'all going" he asked grabbing my arm. "Don't concern you" I said and Lucas smiled. "You got-" "Time to go by love you girls" I said and walked out the door. 

After me and Lucas's date to the movies and the fair we were on our way to his house. We were driving for a long time and it looked like we was in the middle of nowhere. I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the aux not before quickly sharing my location with everyone and syncing it to my other phone. 

We stopped at this abandoned warehouse looking place. "Lucas where-" I felt something hit me hard hen everything went black. 

I woke up on this old mattress. I tried to get up but I was tied between two post on the wall. "Lucas" I yelled. I heard talking and then a door opened. Someone cut a light on and it revealed Lucas and Bernice. I chuckled. 

"Why am I hear" I asked getting straight to the point. "Because you took everything from me and Dave took everything from my baby Lucas" she said before they started tonguing each other down. Thankfully I never kissed him on the lips. 

"So what you gonna kill me" I asked not showing how scared I was. "Not yet but eventually" Lucas said smirking but first lets send a video to Dave" he said while taking a camera out. "Speak" he said. "No" I responded. He came towards me and started hitting me continuously as I screamed out in pain. 

"Now speak when we tell you to do something do it" he said I nodded with tears streaming down my face. "Dave I-I don't know where I am, you were right about Lucas he really was up to something. I want you tell everyone I love them especially the girls and I love you too. I also want you to know that I forgive you for everything and I am sorry for not believing you about him. If i don't survive please take care of the girls and raise them to the best of your ability. I love y'all" I said finally before letting out a loud sob. 

Bernice stood by Lucas laughing. "Pathetic" she said shaking her head. "Let's go put this on a drive and send it Dave's house" Lucas said smirking. His pet grabbed his arm and they walked out. 

I checked my pockets to see if I had my spare phone still. Stupid. After about a good fifteen minutes of struggling I got it. I tried to call Dave but there was no service. Since my location was already on I put it under the mattress so it wouldn't be visible. 

I closed my eyes. Ignoring the pain from the black eyes I had from getting punched and began to pray I leave here alive. 

Dave P.O.V

Everybody was over at my house. Shoota and Janiyah, Elijah and Dani, and Kalani and Amir. On top of that everybody kids was here too. The only person missing was Ari. She was supposed to be here tho. 

Shoota and Amir just came back from getting snacks and pizza. "Ayo East what's this" Amir asked me holding up a small box. "I don't know open it" I said shrugging while feeding Kaila. 

"It's a flash drive" he said holding up to me. I looked it up and down. "Lemme finish feeding her then we'll see what's on it" I said and he nodded. We put all the kids in the room and then plugged it to my computer and put it on the TV. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All the girls were in tears. "FUCK" i yelled picking up a vase and throwing it against the wall making it shatter. I heard Kaila start crying so i went upstairs to go put her back to sleep.

When I got back downstairs I started thinking. "Y'all stay here with the kids" I said reffering to Kalani, Janiyah, and Dani. Janiyah and Dani nodded while Kalani was still crying while sitting on Amir's lap. 

As we were about to leave there was another flash drive on the porch. We decided to watch it at trap to keep the girls from worrying. The whole video was basically on how he and Bernice plan on killing Ari then coming to kill me. 

I was more than pissed. I cheated on Ari with Bernice and was in a relationship with her and she gonna side with some bitter jealous nigga and try to kill me. 

This is finna be war. 

3 days later

We were at the trap still trying to figure out where Ari could be. Her step father was also here. It's been difficult dealing with the kids because I know they miss their mother. 

I pulled up to the trap and went in my office for everyone to be sitting there looking at a computer. People gave me glances. I know I looked a mess I could barely sleep because of this Ari situation and then Kaila not being breastfed at night keeps her up. 

"We found her" Shoota said making my eyes widen. "How and where is she" I asked. "Her location on her phone was on and she is in some abandoned warehouse off of a hidden road on miller street" he said. I nodded "suit up".

We pulled up to the warehouse and secured all entrances. We busted in the door. "No please no" we heard Ari screaming. "Shut up and take it" Lucas screamed back. I tried to bust in but her step dad stopped me. "The plan" he said. I nodded. We counted to three and busted in the room. shooting Bernice in her head. 

Lucas jumped up looking surprised the started laughing. "Man I was just about to have some fun and Dave you talk about the dog cockblocking" he chuckled. I was tired of hearing him talk and emptied the whole clip in him. "I'm sorry Dave I should have believed you" she cried.

"Shh it's ok mamas come on" I said as i kissed her forehead and picked her up taking her to my car. 

Before we pulled off we lit the whole building on fire. 

~1444 words

~I might not update till next year but i will try