Chapter 19

3 months later

Ari P.O.V

I

was standing on my tippy toes trying to reach the tape so I could but decorations up. Me and Kalani decided to have a joint gender reveal and separate baby showers.

"East"i said calling Dave. I only call him 'East' when I am mad at him. He made me mad this morning because he made me horny and then left the house.

"Aw shit she mad" Kalani said. "I told you bout calling me that shit" he said walking towards me. "Suck my dick" I said smacking his head. "You dont have one to suck" he said smirking.

"But I gotta rose gold dildo and you can surely suck on it" I said smiling as he handed me the tape.

Amir busted out laughing. "Shut up it ain't even rose gold its rose PINK" dave said. "Same damn thing nigga" I said shooing him away.

"Look imma need yall to drop the attitudes before this party tomorrow because I might just fight yall" Kalani said.

"You know what I'm not even gon fight you no more" i said walking over to Dave standing on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

"Kiari you want shrimp for dinner" I asked her. "Damn she took it there" Amir said. Dave is Muslim so he cant eat shrimp and I know he ain't gonna cook nothing.

"Yes mommy" she said and then went back to whatever she was doing on Amir phone. "How and why the hell she get my phone" Amir said looking confused.

"Nigga your password is 111111 and you have every game invented up there" Kalani said. "How you think she got in there" she finished making him mug her.

"Come on kalani so we can get out nails done" I said and Kairi followed us.

^Kalani Nails^

^Kalani Nails^

^Ari Nails^(Kairi nails are the same but not acrylic and smaller and less diamonds)

^Ari Nails^
(Kairi nails are the same but not acrylic and smaller and less diamonds)

The next day....