Chapter 1

^Kalani and Ari's apartment in media

Ari's P.O.V

I had just finished my work out and I was walking back to my car. I was wearing a black nike sports bra with matching compression short with white and black nikes. I looked cute so I took my picture and posted it on instagram. 

I had finally made it to me and Kalani's apartment. Our apartment was to big to be considered an apartment some people might say it is a penthouse but whatever. It has four rooms and each ones has a bathroom. Both of us have a bathroom and a bedroom and each of us has an office/walk in closet. 

"Hey Kalani I'm back", I yelled as soon as I got in the house. I heard moaning coming from the back so I knew her and Amir was back there fucking. 

I went to my room and closed the door. I put my phone on the the charger and went to take a shower. 

After I showered I picked up my phone and saw that some people commented on the post I made while I was outside of the gym. Scrolling through I saw that Amir's friend Dave commented "Sexy". 

I'm not even gonna lie Dave is sexy as fuck. He's the type of  nigga to get your panties wet on sight, but I already know that isn't gonna happen. #1 because David is a player and I have had enough of that in my life and, #2  he doesn't seem like the type to be in a relationship.

After I got off instagram I decided to play subway surfers and listen to music. And yes even though I'm 20 years old I will play subway surfers until I die. 

After playing subway surfers for a while I went to go get one of my protein shakes. I saw Amir and Kalani was finally finished and was looking at me like I wasn't supposed to be here. "I don't know why y'all looking at me like I'm not supposed to be here for, nasty asses." I said while mumbling the last part as I stopped walking to look at them. 

"See Amir I told you she was gonna be back" kalani said while hitting Amir. "Bro what the fuck I tell you about putting your hands on me." I shook my head at them and grabbed one of my protein shakes. I saw I was missing a protein shake.

"Amir you better keep your black ass outta my shit, next time Imma beat you ass" I yelled at Amir while giving him a look. "Yo short ass ain't gonna do shit" he said. "Wanna bet" I yelled while i threw a spoon at him while he jumped up making me miss. "Damn chill" he said while plopping back down on the couch. "My nigga East finna come over here" Amir said.

"First off watch how you sit on that damn couch secondly-" I was cut off by Kalani. "Who the fuck said he could come over here" Kalani finished for me and we stared at each other then busted out laughing. "Me" he said, and layed down like he was about to go to sleep. 

I shook my head and cut on the softball tournaments while I was drinking my protein and eating grapes. 

I was watching Washington v. Alabama when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw dave. He was so fine all I could do was stare. "Uhm you gonna let me in", he said knocking me out of my gaze. I stepped aside letting him in the house. "Who the fuck this nigga gonna tell me to come over here and his ass sleep", Dave said while sitting on the couch. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to my softball game. 

I felt someone looking at me so I turned to see Dave staring at me. "Problem?" I asked looking in his direction. "Nah you just seem so into the game you don't look like a baseball softball type person",he said. "Well I am and I've played since I was 12 to 18", I said while I rolled my neck. 

"What positions," he asked "Everything" I responded not really paying attention to him because bases were loaded. "Damn" he nodded and went back to his phone. 

It's been an hour since Dave was here and Amir and Kalani are still sleep. Me and Dave were talking about random things while I was online shopping so I decided to bring up the comment he put on my picture. 

"Sooooooooo I saw that comment you put on my picture earlier", I said while playing with my hands. "I saw something I like and I spoke on it" he said. "mmmhmmmm" I said while putting my feet on his lap. He looked at me and chuckled while rolling his eyes. 

I continued shopping asking his opinion for stuff every know and then. 

"You got something in there to drink," he said while looking at me. Yeah there should be something in the refrigerator," I say while going back to my shopping. I look up and see him with one of my protein shakes, Imma start hiding them shits. "This shit is smack," he said while taking another sip more like a gulp. "I know that is why I buy them for me," I say while rolling my eyes. "Sharing is caring," he said while smiling. If I wasn't so mad at him I would be wet as hell.

Kalani and Amir asses finally woke up from being sleep. Amir and David was talking about a party that one of their friends was having at a club tonight. Me and Kalani watching the new episodes of star that we needed to catch up on.

 "Y'all tryna go to this party with us tonight," Dave asked while standing up. "You already know," Kalani said while acting all ghetto. I looked at her like she was fucking crazy.

 "Who the fuck said I wanted to go." Everybody ignored me knowing I would end up going. "We finna head out," the boys said while getting their phones, keys and everything else they brought with them as they walked out the door. 

~1044 words

~Next update will be sometime today or tomorrow

~Tay 💕