Chapter 27

One Month Later....

Ari P.O.V

"That's the last of it" I said to Dave sitting on the couch.

"Alright I'll take it to the car later" he sat in the chair next to me.

I had been staying with him for the past month since the incident but, now I am finally going home. I can tell he feels some type of way about it but it is his fault that we don't live or aren't together anymore.

"What are you gonna do about all of the stuff in my office and stuff?" I asked. I would love to take it but that there are too many clothes and furniture that I can fit in my house at the moment.

"I don't know that wouldn't be a problem if you would just stay, nobody said you had to leave"

"Well it is your fault I'm not living here anymore, I told you if you want me back you going to have to work for it" I feel like I'm saying the same thing every single day and he never gets it.

"I was trying when I was with Bernice, I killed her and your "boyfriend" for you, saved you, and dealt with the girls crying non stop every night because you weren't here, plus having to clean up Kaila's throw up 24/7 because she wasn't adjusting to being on formula" he raised his voice.

I can't stand when fathers make it seem like taking care of their children is a job rather than a responsibility.

"First off you can start stop getting loud second off taking care of the girls is your responsibility as a father, when I am away you have to take care of them so don't say that like you supposed to get something out of it, third why in the hell would I want you when you were with the girl that you cheated on me with after you promised you wasn't gonna do nothing like that, and fourth I already thanked you for saving me multiple times so don't try to throw that in my face. What was your reason for cheating on me in the first place?" This is starting to piss me off

"Because I was scared" was all he said.

"Scared of what"

"Scared that you only wanted me for the money and was just gonna leave after that, Especially since you go the baby I just figured you were using me so I tried to hurt you before you could hurt me" he said rubbing a hand down his face.

"If you were feeling like that then you should have talked to me and you should also know that I am not like that because if I really wanted to run game on you them I wouldn't have been buying those expensive gifts every month for our anniversary and I definitely wouldn't be treating Kairi like she was my own child". If I really wanted to run game on him like I could have I would be Yung Miami 2.0 periodt.

"Look I'm sorry but I really am trying. I really need you bruh. When you left I couldn't sleep for the longest because everything reminded me of how it was there and you weren't. When they took you I cried, and I haven't cried since my daddy left. You have given me another beautiful child and you treat my other like she is your own child. Please just give me a second chance" he said while a few tear rolled down his face and I wiped them

Ughhh I don't know what to do. It's like I want to give him a second chance but I don't want the same thing to happen again.

"How about we start over?" I said, finally coming to a decision.

"Alright"

"Hi, my name is Ariana. You?" I said reaching my hand out for him to shake it

"This is not what I had in mind" he mumbled

"Sorry couldn't hear you speak up please" I cheesed

"My name is David" he mugged me.

"Great now we know each other let's go wake the girls up to eat breakfast" I said standing up making him slap my butt hard as I don't know what.