Chapter 28

Ari P.O.V

After leaving the hospital Dave, the kids, his mother and father, his grandmother, and I all headed to my house and I decided to cook stuffed shells for dinner.

After cooking everything I put it in the pan adding cheese on top and put it in the oven for a couple of minutes before joining everyone in the living room.

Kiari and Kaila were on the floor playing pattycake. Well at least attempting to while everyone else was talking.

"What are y'all going to do for her birthday" Dave's grandmother asked me.

"I have no clue" I needed to start thinking because she was almost 10 months.

"You know what that means" Dave said smirking

"What does that mean?" everyone asked.

"Kaila turning one" he said lik like ti was the most obvious thing

"No we don't please elaborate" his father said beating me to it

"Time for another baby" he said, making me start choking.

"Nope I refuse. You just got out of the dog house and you don't want to go back in it. I'm not having NO more kids no time soon" I said and everyone agreed. These two were enough for right now.

"Fine I'll trap you like I did the last time" he said shrugging.

"He trapped you" his grandmother aksed shocked

"Yup me threw away my birth control and replaced it with prenatal vitamins and when he wore a condom he cut a slit in it and said 'it burst'" I said. I was highly ashamed I'm supposed to be the city girl not him.

"And this time you will not trap me because you not getting nothing until I see fit" I added,

"We got a turkey baster," he said and everyone gasped.

With that I just left out because he thinks he slick and he isn't. I pulled the food out of the oven before taking the turkey baster and putting it in my duffle bag to take to my house to hide because I had a feeling he was being serious.

Making everyone's plates I brought them to the table and we sat down and said grace and began to eat.

We were all talking and everything when I looked over at Kaila who had sauce all over her and her onesie

Chuckling I took it off of her wiping her mouth and her hands with it before throwing it away because it was white and those stains weren't going to come out of it.

We continued eating before everyone left and now it was just the four of us. I washed Kaila while Dave washed Kairi and we both brought them in my room to get dressed.

After putting their clothes on, Kairi went to her room, got a pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal and played on the platform at the end of our bed while Kaila crawled all around the bed.

Laying down I pulled Kaila between me and Dave while she babbled. "Ma" she said tapping my face. "What silly" I said moving her hands. "Hi" she said and busted out laughing like something was funny making me laugh as well. When she stopped laughing she went over to Dave and crawled on his chest. "Da" "Yes" he said looking at her from the game he was playing on his phone. "Hi" she said but didn't laugh this time. "Hi," he said and she started screaming and laughing again as he shook his head at her.

"You so silly girl" I said, grabbing her and laying her down with me. I gave her her bottle and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Kairi said forget us" Dave said while he looked at her sleeping.

"Leave my baby alone she was sleepy" I said, mushing his head.

"Come one so we can put them in their rooms" he said and we picked them up putting them in their rooms tucking them in and kissing their foreheads.

Going back in my room before getting in the bed I went and brushed my teeth and did my facial cleansing. When I finished I climbed in the bed and Dave pulled me into him.

"What you doing tomorrow" he asked"

"Going to the boutique to look and see how stuff is going before the grand opening and going to look for a building for my beauty salon" I said and he nodded.

"I'm proud of you doing all this and still being a wonderful mother," he said and I blushed.

"Thank you" I said now it was just his turn to stop selling drugs and do something with himself.

"What do you think I should do when I leave the game?" he asked. I was shocked everytime someone brought it up he shut it right back down.

"I think you should do maybe another club, barber shop, and a tattoo shop" I said. Those were all things he was interested in.

"That's smart," he said, nodding.

"Yeah, I want a new tattoo" I said observing the ones that were visible.

"What you want" he asked

"I don't know yet I have some ideas, I just haven't decided," I said and he nodded.

"Well let me know when you do I'll call one of my guys" he said and I nodded.

"Ok, goodnight" I said closing my eyes

"Goodnight mamas love you" he said smirking.

"Love you too" I mumbled and he smiled and kissed my forehead as we both fell asleep. 

~917 Words

~I'll try to have another chapter soon!!

~P.S I'm working on a new book. I kind of think I want to complete it then post it though. What do y'all think