Chapter 21

3 weeks later

Dave P.O.V

I sat in the the babies room putting more clothes in the closet while listening to Tupac. Kairi was going to be here soon and I wanted to have this done before she got here and tried to sneak and do stuff while I wasn't paying attention.

Ari was bringing her over for the first time since we broke up instead of having her parents or one of our friends to do it. I'm not even gonna lie I miss her like hell.

It's like every time I go to do something I get reminded of her. When I go to sleep her scent. When i go to get clothes from the drawer they are hers. If I go to the third floor to get a bottle of liquor from the wine closet I see her whole entire area.

I don't even sleep in our room well my room anymore I usually sleep downstairs in the basement in my man cave or with Kairi when she forces me to watch princess and the frog with her and I fall asleep in her room.

I finished putting the clothes away and decided to go to the gym to workout. About an hour later I heard Kairi calling my name.

Ari P.O.V

I opened the door to my - I meant Dave's house and Kairi ran inside yelling his name. He came upstairs sweaty with no shirt on with basketball shorts that were sagging a bit and showed his boxers.

I'd be lying if I was saying I wasn't wet as hell. "Hey baby" he said to Kairi. "Look" she said pointing to her box of legos she got at target. "Mommy got that for you" he asked looking up at me. "Yes and she let me get a toy for the baby" she said laughing and came to me to get minnie mouse doll she got for the the baby.

"Alright go put it in your room and I'll be up to help you do legos after you put your other toys away" he said and she ran upstairs. "Hey mamas" he said stepping towards me. Waterfalls. "Hey" I said sitting down.

"How are you and the baby" he asked sitting across from me licking his lips. Jesus help me. "Good just moved" I said and his eyes widened. It was true i moved into a house that was five bedrooms Kairi, the baby, and I each had a room. Then the girls had a playroom and the last room is my office. There is also a basement which I turned to a guest room slash movie slash game room.

"So how are we gonna work this out" he asked. I raised my eyebrows. "I know you don't wanna be with me right now but the baby shower is in two days and we need to find a way to co parent.

"If you want you can stay with me for a while after she is born" I said and he smirked. "Seven weeks" he said smirking. "Five tops" I said knowing he was thinking I would have sex with him after my time was up.

"Bet" he said. "Kairi come on so I can go bye bye" I yelled and. Kairi came downstairs about to cry. "What's wrong baby" dave asked picking her up. "Mommy stay" she said letting a few tears fall. "Kairi mommy-" I started. "No stay" she said crying louder. "Ok" I said and dave smirked and flicked his tounge out at me.

She layed her head in David's neck and soon was sleep as he went to go put her in her bed. "While I am here can I get some of my clothes to put on" I asked dave. "You know where they at" he said nodding.

I wobbled upstairs. As I was changing I heard "damn" I jumped turning around to see Dave as I covered myself. "It ain't nothing i already seem before" he said walking towards me.

"Dave no" I said seeing the look in his eyes. "I haven't even touched you yet" he said before grabbing my bare ass. "No please st-" I was cut off by his fingers getting shoved in me.

"Why you want me to stop because you cant resist daddy" he said smirking. "Yesss mmm I mean no" I said as he curved my fingers hit my spot. "You know you want me" he said massaging my boob. "Daveeee" I moaned out trying to pull away from him

"Yes mama" he said leaving hickeys on my neck. He picked me up wrapping g my legs around him and slid me down on his dick causing me to moan loudly.

"Put me down" I cried try to push myself down. "Baby I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear ignoring my demand. "Mmm right there daddy" I moaned making him chuckle he slid me up and down his length. "I mean your not sorry" I moaned trying to get down. These hormones had my ass bipolar as hell.

"I am and I want family back" he said sucking my neck. "I'm cumming" I said slowly. "Are you coming back to me" he said smirking and I shook my head making him frown.

"You have to work to get me back" I said between moans. "Dave I'm gonna cum" I said biting his shoulder. "Wait for me" he said speeding up before slowly back down again. "Cum" he said as I released all over him.

"I missed that" he said. "Yeah but you fucked it up and this moment happen any more" I said and he nodded before smirking. "Shit I have to go to the doctor" I said and his eyes widened.

"Can i go" he asked sounding hopeful. "I don't care" I said before going in the bathroom and washing up before putting on tights and one of Dave's t shirts.

"Imma call my mom so she can watch Kairi" he said and I nodded.

45 minutes later we were at the hospital for me to get my check up. "Looks like she already flipped" the doctor said as we looked at the baby. "Have you started having Braxton Hicks " she asked moving the remote thing around my stomach.

"Yes all the time since Saturday" I said and her eyes widened. "I'm gonna check how dilated you are" she said and I nodded. She grabbed gloves and she and stuck her hand down by
my vagina making Dave's eyes widen.

"I'm glad you don't have a male doctor" he said making my doctor laugh. "Has you breast started producing milk" she asked me throwing away her glove. "I think they have milk in them but nothing has come out" I said and she nodded.

"If you don't mind I'll need you take your shirt off" she said making Dave smile. I took the shirt I was wearing off and tossed it to him. "Ok so there is definitely mill in there so I'm gonna give you a pump to see if you can get any thing out" she said going to a cabinet and grabbing and pump and put something on it to keep it clean.

I pumped for about five minutes on both side and got only a few drops. "Ok so now dad if you don't mind suck on each breast until you have milk and I will step out" she said walking out and closed the door.

"Don't try nothing" I said and he smacked his lips. He sucked both of my boobs and smiled when he was finish.

When the doctor cam back in she told me a lot of things I needed to know before leaving.

After we picked Kairi up we went to the store and then back to David's house since Kairi wanted me to stay the night. I was in the kitchen cooking when I felt liquid dripping down my leg. A few seconds later I felt a sharp pain in my
In my back.

~1388 words