part 40

SUNDEOK'S POV

The only thing I feel right now is nervousness and anxious. Why?because right now,my boyfriend is having a private talk with my eldest brother.It's dinner time.Yet no one has eaten since Jin oppa was talking with Vernon in his room.

Meanwhile, we all were waiting in the living room for them.Jungkook was beside me.He squeezed my hand giving me some comfort.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright"he whispered.

I smiled weekly and nodded.

After about an hour,both Vernon and Jin oppa came downstairs. They both had serious faces.

I stood up slowly.

"I took my decision"Jin oppa said with his poker face.

5 years later

I was in my room getting ready for the wedding.Unfortunately it's not my wedding.Guess whom?Jin oppa?oh no!He married 3 years ago.Now they have a 2 year old little daughter. Kim Hyejin.Then who's marrying? My Namjoon oppa.He's getting married today.

Suddenly, my door was opened.It was Taehyung oppa.

"Sundeokie,are you still not ready?"he asked in a hurry.

"I'm ready oppa.Let's go"

I stood up and walked towards him.

"By the way,you look beautiful princess"he chimed.

I giggled.

"Thank you oppa.By the way,where's kookie? "I asked curiously as he's no where to be seen to kill my mood with his potty mouth.

"He already left to pick up Seona.And your lift has come too"he said with a teasing smile.

I blushed and smiled shyly.

When I went outside of the house,there stood my boyfriend. Vernon.He approached me with a smirk.

"I never knew my girlfriend is this much sexy.hm?"he flirted and winked.

I smacked his arm and pouted.

"Stop joking"

He chuckled and pulled me closer by my waist.

"I wasn't joking.You look so beautiful baby"he whispered sending a millions of shivers run down in my spine.

He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly.

"Stop sucking my sister's face you brat"a voice interrupted us.

We quickly pulled apart.I felt highly embarrassed.

Jimin oppa was standing infront of us with a scrunched up face clearly showing disgust.

"Atleast not in public"he said and rolled his eyes.

"I-I am sorry hyung"Vernon muttered and bowed.

Jin oppa popped out of nowhere and smacked Jimin oppa's head.

"Stop scaring the poor thing.Do you want me to interrupt you when you will be sucking your girlfriend's face like that?"

I suppressed my laugh seeing Jimin oppa's flustered face.

"Daddy!"a small voice was heard.

We all looked back to see Hyesung unnie with her little daughter.

"Aww my daughter!"Jin oppa cooed seeing the pink princess.

"Kids,stop chatting. We are going to be late!let's go!Omma and appa have already gone there"Hyesung unnie scolded us while giving Hyejin to Jin oppa.

We all went to the venue. It was a  great wedding.We all had fun.We all danced.Everyone was happy.

My family is not a normal family.I'm living with my 7 overprotective brothers who love me more than anything in this world.We definitely have to face a lot of fights.Because we are different from each other.8 characters with different personalities.But we all have one thing in common.It's the love that connect us 8 all together. Sibling love.We fought. We fight. We will fight.But still we will not be separated.We will be there for each other.Because we are a one family.

I saw my drunken twin brother heading towards the stage where mics were placed.I rolled my eyes seeing him stumbling.Seona was with me with a tired face.

"He's so hard to control"she whispered to me and sighed.

I saw him taking the Mic.

"What is he doing?"I asked Seona confusely.

"No idea"she answered and sighed tiredly.

"Sooo~everyone! "He started to rumble anything which comes to his mouth.He also mentioned about Seona making her embarrass infront of guests.

Taehyung oppa tried to pull him but Jungkook said something which shocked me and my family.

"In a day like this,I suddenly remembered something~Kim Sundeok! My t-twin s-sister. My ugly witch!do you remember the day we went to the club secretly without telling to our brothers?!When we were in high school"

Crap!I'm dead.This little shit screwed everything!

My family members looked at me with their intense death glares.

I chuckled nervously.

"Here we go again"I mumbled to myself.

"KIM SUNDEOK!!"

END

Hey my dear friends,the story is over.Did you enjoy? Was it good?Tell me about your opinions dear.

See ya all from another book of mine.Love you all.😚😚😚😚😚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜