part 2

|Chapter 2

EDITED

NO ONE'S POV

Sundeok went to her seat that was on the last row. She sat near the window and stared outside. She was really pissed off. Then she felt a presence near her. She knew very well who it was. He sat down next to her and placed chocolate milk in front of her. Sundeok didn't even turn to look at him.

"There's no banana milk in the cafeteria. Just drink this for today." Jungkook said calmly.

But sundeok still didn't look at him and didn't touch the chocolate milk. Jungkook sighed. The reality is, Jungkook literally forgot that Sundeok only drinks banana milk for her breakfast when it's a school day. He knew that she needed the milk every morning like him. He drank both of them to teach her a lesson thinking she stole his iron man figure. He really didn't want his sister to starve.

"I'm sorry okay? Just drink it."

No reply.

"Aish! Sundeok-ah~I said I'm sorry!"He started to whine.

Although they fight almost every day, they can't be mad at each other for a long time. They can't be separated. They need each other. So if anyone gets seriously mad, the other one would do anything to fix it.

"Arasso, I'll buy you two banana milks after school."jungkook offered, hoping that she would agree.

"5." Sundeok said, finally looking at him.

"2." Jungkook said, shaking his head in denial.

"4" she said once again.

"3",jungkook said knowing she will not agree to two banana milks.

"Deal." she agreed and started drinking the chocolate milk.

Jungkook smiled brightly, revealing his bunny teeth. Girls started to fangirl over Jungkook after seeing his bunny teeth.

Those fangirls hate Sundeok because she rejected their fake friendship. They asked her to set them up with Jungkook or her other two brothers. She rejected all of them, but they couldn't bully her, knowing how protective Jungkook was over her. The same goes for her other two brothers. They are very protective of their little sister.

Their new teacher came in and started the class.

"Good morning everyone! I'm your new homeroom teacher. Song Jungkie. You can call me Mr.Song."

SUNDEOK'S POV

To be honest, he's a very handsome teacher. Girls already started to drool over him. I don't think he'll survive those clingy girls. Poor teacher. Tsk.

Lunch break

I was walking with Jungkook to the cafeteria.

"You should find some friends. You're always clinging on to me." Jungkook complained.

I glared at him.

"There's no real friend here. They only want to use me to get close to you guys. So how am I supposed to find a friend, you idiot?!" I yelled.

He just shrugged his shoulders. His hands were in his pant pockets, giving him a bad-boy aura.

"It's not our fault to be handsome." he said and smirked.

"Handsome? My ass." I muttered.

Then suddenly someone bumped into me, it didn't seem like an accident. The boy touched my chest. I gasped.