part 35

Jungkook entered to Sundeok's room before the dinner time.She was watching some videos on her phone.

"Watching porn?"he asked with a smirk.

Sundeok gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"What the--I might be your twin.But I'm not sick headed like you to watch those disgusting things"she said sassyly and rolled her eyes.

"Yah!how are you so sure that I watch them?"Jungkook asked back and walked towards her bed and sat infront of her.

"I've seen you watching them at night. And moaning 'seona~'"Sundeok mocked him by mimicking his voice.

Jungkook went fifty shed of red.

"YOU!"Jungkook shouted in fury and hit her head by a pillow."You are a pervert!"

Sundeok laughed hard.

"I was just joking. Didn't know it was true until you admit it just a minute ago"

Now she was laughing her ass off.Jungkook looked at her dumbfoundedly. That's when he realized that he had screwed it.He widened his eyes in shock.

Jungkook got a pillow and started to hit her continuously.

"Yah!You little ugly witch!I'm gonna kill you!"

Then he trapped her head in a headlock.

"Kookie-ah! Release me!I won't tell her!release me!!"Sundeok shouted.

Jungkook finally released her and glared.

"Geez this dirty boy.So why are you here?what do you want?"Sundeok asked while taking her phone again.

That's when Jungkook remembered why he was here in the first place.

"Well,I-I wanted to ask if you still like Vernon?"

Sundeok was confused at why he's asking such a question. But she acted cool.She didn't look at him.She only paid attention to her phone.

"No"

"But I think Vernon still likes you"

Sundeok looked at him. no.She glared at him.

"Did you already forget what he did?or are you acting like you didn't see anything just because he's your friend "

Clearly Sundeok was angry.Jungkook knew it.

"I know I know.But don't you think that he may had a reason to do it---"

"Are you taking his side now?!Who's your sibling? Me or him?!"Sundeok cut him off harshly.

Jungkook sighed.

"Sundeok-ah,I'm not taking his side--"

He was cut off again.

"Then what the exact fuck are you doing right now?"she asked with a serious face.

Jungkook was wordless.He was clearly taking Vernon's side.Because he knew the truth.But it was not his place to say about it.It should be done by Vernon.

"Okay,I was just slightly taking his side but I'm trying--"

He was cut off again.

"Get out"

"Sundeok-ah---"

"YOONGI OPPA!!!!!"Sundeok shouted from her top of the lungs making Jungkook scare the shit out of him.

"Okay !okay!I'M LEAVING!"

Jungkook ran out of the room before Yoongi comes, knowing he'll be roasted by his hyung if Yoongi comes to know that he was helping Vernon.

Sundeok couldn't help but to laugh at his coward self.No one in the family  wants to mess with Yoongi.

Next day

Sundeok was walking on the corridor of the school alone as Jungkook had soccer practices.

Suddenly a hand caught her wrist.Sundeok looked back immediately to see Vernon.

"Hey"he softly greeted.

Sundeok gave him a glare and tried to take back her wrist.

"Leave me alone"she said harshly.

"Sundeok-ah,please.Just listen to me for once.please.I can explain everything"he begged and tightened his grip.

"I.don't. Want.to.listen to your bullshits!let me go!"

She tried hard to take her hand back.

"Please let me explain--"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!LET ME GO!"She shouted gaining attention of everyone.

"Okay okay.fine."

He slowly let her hand go not wanting to get others attention. Sundeok walked to her class after giving him a glare.

Vernon sighed heavily. He ran his fingers through his hair frustrationally.

"Well,she's not at fault.I did wrong"he muttered to himself.

Jungkook came back to his class after his practices. He sat down next to Vernon who had a gloomy face.

"Hey buddy,what's wrong?hope Sundeok didn't kill you.oh no.You're still alive infront of me.I'm glad"Jungkook joked.

Vernon gave him a glare.

"She's not listening to me.How can I explain?"

Jungkook pitied him.

"I'll give a try"Jungkook whispered and turned to his back.

Seona and Sundeok were chatting since teacher has not arrived yet.

"Hey ugly witch"he called her.

Sundeok looked at him boredly.

"What?"

"Just have a small talk with Vernon.He has something to say"

Sundeok was staring at him blankly.Jungkook was nervous what she will say.Suddenly she turned to Seona.

"Hwang Seona.Do you know what he does at night---"

Jungkook quickly covered her mouth.Sundeok's voice came as muffles.

Seona and Vernon looked at them weirdly.Jungkook giggled fakely.

"Hehehe,It's nothing.She's just babbling"

Sundeok tried her best to remove his hand.At last she bit his hand hard.

"AHHHH!OY!"he quickly removed his hand.

Sundeok glared at him.

"Okay okay I'm sorry.I won't say anything again"Jungkook said irritatedly.

He sat back on his seat.

"Sorry buddy.You have to deal with her alone."He whispered to Vernon.

Vernon sighed heavily and placed his head on the desk.

Hello!I'm sorry it's a short chapter.

Vote and comment guys