Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow) (Davy, 1)

“Look out, here comes tomorrow

That's when I'll have to choose

How I wish I could borrow

Someone else's shoes

Mary, oh what a sweet girl

Lips like strawberry pie

Sandra, the long hair and pig tails

Can't make up my mind

I see all kinds of sorrow

Wish I only loved one

Look out, here comes tomorrow

Oh how I wish tomorrow would never come

Told them both that I loved them

Said it and it was true

But I can't have both of them

Don't know what to do

I see all kinds of sorrow

Wish I only loved one

Look out, here comes tomorrow

Oh how I wish tomorrow would never come

Mary I love you

Sandra I love you

I see all kinds of sorrow

Wish I only loved one

Look out, here comes tomorrow

Oh how I wish tomorrow would never come

I love you, darling, I love you,” Davy sang.

He sang this song so well it was almost impossible to stay mad at him for doing this to me. This song was true, it was our current situation. They just chose two random names to throw in the song. That reminds me that you don't know my name. My name is Sarah. I know it doesn't make much of a difference if you know my name or not, but I thought you might like to know it anyway.

Davy had to choose between the two of us, and not tomorrow, today. We were making him. We had to know, just had to. We know he loved both of us, but he couldn't have both of us forever. It ends tomorrow.

It kind of paints him as the bad guy, but he's not, really. He's just a ladies man that falls in love-a lot. He's really just the sweetest little thing, and cute too. That's why I've fallen in love with him. I knew that if he didn't choose me I would be devastated.

The three of us-myself, Davy, and the other girl-all met in his dressing room on the set. It was a public place, so things could be stopped before they got too out of hand, but we also had our privacy here.

I sat down. The other followed suit. Davy stayed standing and he began to pace back and forth around the small room. “Well?” I asked him. When he didn't answer I said, “You're not helping us any by dragging this out even more. Just get it over with.”

“You're right,” he told me. He paused for a moment, as if gathering his thoughts. Finally he said, “You know I love you both ever so much. I've told you so. But making me choose was a near impossible task.”

He stopped and looked at the other girl-I still didn't know her name. He whispered something to her that started with a heartfelt apology from Davy. She burst into tears and ran from the room. I stared at Davy in shock. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He didn't have to say a word for me to understand that it was me he had chosen.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you too, Sarah,” he said, kissing me lightly. This was just perfection, heaven on earth.