Reminiscing the past (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Carlotte nee San (sister) here. Lambo san's special lollipop candy."

"Wait wait wait Lambo you can't give her your half eaten candy," shouted Tsuna.

"Baka Tsuna you don't know how special this candy is for me. I saved up the candy for myself later but I'm giving this to Carlotte nee San because it's her special day," shouted back Lambo.

"Still you can't give that. At least give her something new and not eaten by you."

" No no Carlotte nee San needs special candy for her special day," argued Lambo.

"Aho Ushi (stupid cow) listen to juudaimei," said Gokudera.

" It's ok guys. I appreciate his thought very much. Lambo thank you for the gift. It's such a rare and unique gift. I will share it with Abile."

"See Lambo San gave her the best gift."

'Thank God he didn't gift grenade,' thought Tsuna.

"I will give my gift next," said yamamoto. But before he could present it Gokudera stopped him saying Tsuna should at least go second.

While they are arguing ryohei gifted Carlotte San a handmade flower vase.

"This vase is from my sister Kyoko. She said it is an appropriate gift to Carlotte San. My gift is this card. A membership card of my boxing club to the extreme." Carlotte thanked him for his gift.

"Idiot lawn-head it was juudaimei's turn," shouted Gokudera.

"Want to fight octopus head," said ryohei.

"Ma ma let's not fight now," said yamamoto and approached Carlotte to give her a gift.

Yamamoto took out a baseball bat and handed over to Carlotte.

"Carlotte San with this baseball bat now you can play baseball. I remembered you telling us you wanted to try playing baseball."

"Thank you yamamoto."

'I think baseball bat is not an appropriate gift right now but at least it is a decent gift,' thought Tsuna.

"Why don't anyone let juudaimei give his gift," screamed Gokudera in frustration. Taking this opportunity Tsuna approached Carlotte.

"Carlotte san I thought so must and I could only think of one thing i would like to give you," said tsuna while taking out and showing her a customised earring with a gem embedded in it. He asked if she could draw the curtains and make the room darker.

As requested Carlotte did so and Tsuna shined light on the gem. The gem projected Carlotte and family photo including the photos of her and Abile. This touched her very much. After getting mesmerized by Tsuna's gift she had no words. It was such a priceless gift she can have.

After making the room bright again Gokudera wanted to present his gift. He took out a sealed box and presented it to her.

"This box has a huge variety of sweet that are special to Gokudera family and wanted you to have some."

"Oh that's so sweet," said Carlotte and opened the box. The box oozed out purple flames and in an instant they all knew what's inside.

'Poison cooking????' thought Tsuna.

"Ahhh aneki swapped my gift with her. Carlotte San don't eat it. My gift is the worst of all. Juudaimei I'm failure as your right hand man," said Gokudera getting depressed.

"Ma ma Gokudera don't worry," said yamamoto.

"Yes Gokudera kun don't be so sad," comforted Tsuna.

"Bossu I wanted to give my gift," said chrome.

"Go ahead chrome and no need to ask me," said tsuna.

"Carlotte San mukuro sama said that perfumes are the best gift for a woman on her wedding day. So we made a special perfume that will make you relaxed from any tiredness you are suffering from," said chrome and handed the perfume. Carlotte thanked her and also asked about mukuro. Chrome said mukuro has some urgent work to attend and he won't be available during the wedding.

Carlotte remembered that she received a gift from hibari wishing her, apologising for not attending as he hates crowds and signing 'I will bite you all to death'. She told this to Tsuna and his friends. She decided to open in front of them. A audio CD with no name is the gift given by hibari. Curious to know what it has. She started play the CD.

"midori tanabiku namimori no
dai naku shou naku nami ga ii
itsumo kawaranu sukoyaka kenage
aa... tomo ni utaou namimori chuu

asa tsuyu kagayaku namimori no
heihei bonbon nami de ii
itsumo kiowanu sukoyaka kenage
haha... tomo ni waraou namimori chuu

kimi to boku to de namimori no
atarimae taru nami de ii
itsumo issho ni sukoyaka kenage
aa... tomo ni ayumou namimori chuu"

Namimori school anthem played and Tsuna thought how typical of hibari San.