"I have to see him, I have to see how he's doing. I have to make sure my baby is doing well." He was quick to say. "I need to see him."

"Harry, please for once listen to me. Niall doesn't need any of this, the drama, the stress, the heartbreak. He deserves better." He takes a deep breath because this wasn't going to be easy to say to his friend. "I think it's best he finds someone else."

"What are you talking about?" Harry stands up to tower over him.

"Calm down, Astrid is downstairs." Zayn stands up as well. "The Roger lad, he is a cocky fucker but he's really good to Niall. He has money, he offered to help him out. I think—"

"No." He spits out. "Roger isn't going to take my baby away."

"Niall would never let him do that." He then realizes something. "You're talking about Niall, aren't you? You don't want him to be with someone else. You want him all to yourself, don't you?"

"I—no that's not what I meant,"

"It's okay, Harry. I know you really like him, he really likes you too." Zayn gives him a smile. "But this isn't about you or Niall anymore, this is about that precious baby growing inside of Niall."

"I'll talk to Astrid, I'll make all of this better." Harry was determined to let her know the truth. He was tired of all the lies.

"Okay," He gives him a pat on the back. "I have to go, take care yeah?"

"Wait!" He says before he could leave. "Are you and Louis okay?"

"Not really, he kicked me out of the house. I'm staying at a hotel at the moment but I'll be talking to him soon." He sighs, he missed Louis a lot especially at night.

"You can stay here." Harry offers.

"No, I rather not. Thank you though." He gives his shoulder a squeeze. "I really have to go now."

"Thank you for looking out for Niall and being there for him." He says softly.

"He's like a brother to me, I'll always be there for him. And you. I love you both and want you two to be happy but that'll take some time." He smirks. "I'm just mad you didn't meet him before getting married, I'm sure you two would've been on your second child by now."

Harry smiles at the thought of Niall and him married and expecting their second child. I really need to talk to Astrid.

"I'll see you soon." Zayn walks out leaving a smiley Harry behind.

...............................................

"I found a beautiful house in San Francisco, it's perfect for us." Astrid says with excitement in her eyes as she scrolled through her phone sitting on the sofa.

"I don't want to move." Harry starts by saying walking over to her.

"Why not, Harry? Why don't you want to move? Is there a particular reason?" She asks with an accusing tone.

"Yes," He breathes out. "I think it's best we get a divorce."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Astrid says with so much anger. "A bloody divorce?"

"We haven't been fine in a while, we're always fighting—"

"So you're fucking giving up that easily? Just because we fight? Well Harry, sorry to break it to you but every couple fights. You suck it up and move on, you don't bloody get a divorce as soon as it gets difficult!" She yells. "I love you."

"Astrid, I don't think you do." Harry flinches when she throws the mug she had in her hand on the floor breaking it in pieces.

"You don't know how I really feel, Harry. I love you! I love you so much." Astrid starts to feel tears welling up in her eyes. "How could you give up on us so easily?"