Chapter 15

Jennah's POV

We arrived at my house, well, their house, I just lived there like an orphan while people wanted to foster me.

I walked down the gate and thanked Austin for bringing me here.

He went back to his car and drove normally as I see him disappear.

I opened the door and put my bag down at the couch, and changed into a baggy shirt and tight shorts, hair tied in a messy bun, after that, I immediately ran to the kitchen to cook food for the boys.

I turned the stove on and put some oil at the pan and waited for it to heat up.

I cooked some beef steak since it was one of the foods left at the refrigerator.

I wonder why they still didn't go shopping for some foods, well I'll tell them to go shopping tommorrow.

I called Shawn to remind them to go home before the steak gets cold.

"Hello?" a husky voice said.

"Hi Shawn I ju-" I got cut off.

"Jennah?! where the fuck are you? Nathan told us that you didn't came at the parking lot earlier! where did you go?!" he shouted.

"Uhm, I-.. I'll tell you later after you guys came back home, I cooked steak for you, please come home before it gets cold, and tell Nathan that I'm fine."

"Ok, just promise us you won't do that again."

"Yes, I promise, I'll just tell you guys later what happened."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." the call ended.

I heard in Shawn's voice that he was worried when I'm talking to him, due to what I did earlier.

I cleared my thoughts as I smell the smoke coming out from the pan, I immediately flipped the steak, I'm glad that it's not burnt.

I let the steaks cook for few minutes then put it onto the plate.

I was putting the plate down at the table when I heard a knock.

"Coming!" I shouted then went to the door to open it and saw the boys.

"Oh, you're here!" I said and hugged them one by one, they all hugged back.

"Yeah, we're here, now tell us where have you been young lady?" Liam said in a lecturing tone.

"I'll tell you that later! let's eat!" I said then pulled Liam to the table, as the others followed.

We all sat at the table and I gave them their spoon and forks one by one.

"I cooked that for you!" I smiled and showed them the food.

"Okay, Jennah, can you tell us what happened? why didn't you came at the parking lot? you didn't receive my message?" Nathan said raising one brow.

"Oh, that... uhm.. I was in Austin's house." I said simply avoiding their eyes.

"Who's Austin? did he do something to you?" Nathan said while cutting the steak.

"That's none of your business." I said and sat down and grabbed my plate, putting some food in it.

Should I tell him the reason? I don't want them to worry.

"Tell us or else..." Nathan said in a threatening voice.

"Or else what?" I said then rolled my eyes.

"Or else I'll punch that Austin!" he shouted angrily.

My eyes widened as I heard what he said, he can't fight with Austin, I just met him and he's my friend.

"N-no!" stuttered but still managed to shout my words.

"Okay, then tell me." he said simply, with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh, okay so long story short someone tried to kidnap me I think, and then Austin came, that's it." I said sarcastically.

This boy is hard to be with, he always ask you what happened to you, as if he's your boyfriend.

Liam almost spit his food on me, looking shocked.

"What?!" I said rolling my eyes.

"wtf?!" he laughed for like 10 seconds and stopped.

"What's funny? it's not my fault duh! well then you have to teach me some martial arts." I said while rolling my eyes.

"hahaha! you didn't came to the parking lot just because of that? hahaha! why don't you use your powers you dumb!" he said then pointed at me.

"Well, look who's talking, you want me to crush you huh? and besides I want to learn some martial arts so I can use it not my powers."

"Well, I don't care and you have some motherfreaking powers why won't you use it?"

"Ugh, I'm so done with you!" I said then walked out angrily while they protest for me to come back and I didn't listen.

I went to my bedroom and lay down tiredly, they're so pathetic! I even cooked for them! why they didn't even said thank you?!

I close my eyes to force myself to sleep, I almost fell asleep, but I felt my bed shift because someone laid down on it, and it hugged me.

I opened my eyes to find out who was it.

Nathan.

"Hey! what are you do-" I didn't finish my sentence because he put his index finger on my lips to shut it.

"Shh, I want some cuddles, I've been so lonely lately." he said while hugging me, pulling my waist onto his and his head on my chest still closing his eyes.

"Bu-" I got cut off again as he pulled me tightly and snuggled onto my chest comforting his self on there.

Well, I wanted some cuddles too, so why not.

I put my arm around his head and my right leg above his waist and snuggled onto him too.

I don't think we're that close for this but since I did this last time with my mom, I missed it.

But Nathan's embrace when I'm cuddling onto him makes me feel weird, it kinda makes me happy.