Chapter 6

It was a brand new day for me, and again, My grumpy auntie shouted at me.

But this time I hated it, she didn't even say sorry for what she did at me yesterday.

"Hey, auntie, remember what you did to me yesterday? I asked then looked down.

"Can you say sorry for it?" I said and closed my hands together.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU FUCKING DESERVE THAT! AND YOU EVEN WANTED MO TO SAY SORRY TO YOU?! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" She said then slapped me.

"No autie, it's okay please don't let me go." I begged then kneeled down in front of her holding her hands.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" She said then kicked me.

I begged but she didn't agree.

Why did I do that?! Now I don't have a house to live on.

I packed my thungs and went outside of that house wandering where will I go.

And that time it rained so I put my bag onto my head.

I'm crossing the road but a car almost hit me.

I fell down the ground then had a bruise on my elbow.

"Ow!" I shouted in pain while rubbing my elbow.

"Oh, I'm so sorry mi-" he looked at me then shocked.

"J-Jennah?!" He helped me stand up.

"W-Who are you?" I'm shocked, how did he know my name?!

"I'm Jake, by the way." he said then shaked my hand.

While I shaked my hand too, but shaking.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't saw you." He lend me his jacket putting it onto my shoulders, then we went into the car.

I'm nervously shaking and being cold so I wrapped his jacket around me and rubbed my arms.

"Are you okay?" he then asked then put his hand on my shoulder while the other on the stirring wheel.

I nodded.

We went onto his house which is big and I think expensive too.

I sat down onto the sofa then he grabbed a towel for me.

I dried my self, then I went to theur bathroom to get changed.

I sat down the sofa again and asked him.

"Uhmm... how did you know me?" I asked, because I don't even know who he is.

"I'm studying too at St. Martin University and I saw you one day with a boy calming you then asked if you're okay and mentioned your name.

"Oh, you probably see me crying." I said in embarrased voice and I looked down.

"Yes, and I felt pity for you" He said then put his hands onto my shoulder looking at me.

"By the way, why are you in the road while raining?" he asked then removed his arms onto mine.

"My auntie swiped me away onto that house." I said looking down.

"What?! where are you gonna live now?" He asked raising his voice a bit.

"I don't know" I looked at him worrying.

"Do you know anyone?" he asked, raising his one brow.

"Uhmm, yes, I think" I'm not sure.

"Who?" he tilted his head slightly.

"Nathan and his friends, they said I'll just call them if I need some help." I replied then shook my head.

"Oh, if that's the case you can call them, here, use my phone" he grabbed his phone out of his pocket then lend it to me. I get it.

"Thanks" I dialed his number.

"Hello?" A deep voice said.

"Uhmm, hi Nathan."

"Hello, who is this?"

"It's Jennah."

"Oh, Jennah, why did you call?"

"Uh, I-" my voice stopped when Jake grab his phone then answered.

"Dude! Just come pick her up here! she was so cold!" he shouted.

"Huh? what happened to her?!"

"I saw her in the middle of the road, it's raining! she don't have a home to live, so I brought her here.

"Who are you? where do you live?!"

"I'm Jake Canerson, I'm just gonna text you where I live."

"Okay! make sure she's safe."

Then the call ended, Jake looked at me, with worry on his eyes.

"Don't worry he's coming." I nodded.