Chapter 14

Austin's POV

After I met Jennah at the cafeteria, I decided to go back to my room, since the bell rang.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, her eyes, her hair, and her body, Gosh! what am I thinking?!

I sat on my chair to listen to the teacher, but that didn't went well, I really can't stop thinking about her.

'Hi, I'm Jennah'

Her hands feels soft as I touched it with my hand, I felt my heart flutter because of that, her smile, her face, everything is perfect about her even her laugh.

"Mr. Fin!" The teacher shouted.

I cleared my thoughts and answered nervously.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said copy this! everyone is copying except you!" she said while pointing to the board.

I quickly write those things on the board, but my mind still thinking of her.

How can I erase you out of my mind?

*Bell rings*

"Finally." I said sighing tiredly after those long writings.

I thought that I will go home straight after I visit Jennah to see her pretty face.

I walked through the hallway and saw a girl walking in front of me, she seemed scared, I don't know why.

I knew it was Jennah, her back was familiar.

I decided to hid behind a locker and watch her walk, I'm nervous.

I saw a guy following her and hiding when she looks back.

She walked faster and that guy walked faster too.

I saw him grab her and put a towel on her mouth to make her fall asleep.

I saw Jennah shrug but then was asleep after few minutes, I immediately ran to them and punched the guy.

He fell to the ground and he let go of Jennah which I immediately catch and put her down in sitting position her back at the wall.

I continued fighting with the guy, we punched each other until he fell to the ground and ran away, he wore a mask so I didn't saw his face.

My hand hurts but I knew I saved Jennah, I carried her slowly, bridal style and immediately ran to my car and brought her to my house.

I shrugged his cheek lightly, but she didn't wake up, I put her on my bed and waited for few minutes.

After maybe 8 minutes, she moved a little bit so I went to her and asked her.

"Jennah! wake up! are you okay?" I asked worriedly while shrugging her.

She nodded her head while opening her eyes a bit.

"Where am I?" she asked weakly while slowly sitting up.

I ran to her and hugged her, I smelt her perfume which made me calm.

"I'm so glad you're ok" I said still worrying.

"Whay happened?" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"I saw a guy following you and then grabbed you so I punched him until he give up." I explained, letting go of the hug.

"Oh, T-thanks." she smiled while looking at me.

Her teeth perfectly shown at her smile and her cheeks went up and that made me let out a sigh as relief.

I nodded and went out of the room quickly to grab some water for her.

My mind keeps thinking about her.

'Who is that guy? why did he want her?'

I poured the water at the glass and walked back towards my room to gave that to Jennah.

She drank that slowly and put it on the desk half empty.

She smiled at me as she put down the glass, after that we talked a little bit and she then wants to go back to her house, so I drove her home.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment!

-From Alysha🍬