Chapter 5

"This bruise....uhm.... it came from my.....auntie.." she said looking down.

"What?! from you auntie?! why the  fuck did she do that to you?! is she crazy?!" I said with my eyes widened because of anger.

"Uhmm...you don't have to know" she said then shook her head, I felt that fear covering her up.

"Why?! I care for you! so you should tell me the reason!" I shouted and making her flinch, causing a tear roll down her cheeks.

She looked down and didn't answer while another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Oh no, our babygirl, don't cry" Liam said while wiping her tear, while Liam is pouting.

I glare at him because I should be the one doing that, not him.

"You shouldn't have shouted at her!" Shawn raised his voice while pointing at me.

"She should have said the reason!" I glared at him angrily.

"GUYS! STOP!" Yohan shouted while pushed me and Shawn back, making us glare at him.

"I-I'll just go back to my room." Jennah said while her both hands at her chest being scared, shaking lightly.

Jennah then walked out of our sight, making us sad.

"It's your fault!" Liam shouted angrily while I just rolled my eyes.

***
Jennah's POV

I just walked out of that room, because they were all fighting, and it's so scary.

What if they all fight then I got involved?!

When I'm in my room, I saw Gary at his chair holding his bleeding eyes.

I felt bad for him even though he hurt me.

"Hey! you bitch!" he shouted at me then pointed at me.

My eyes widened because his goons started chasing me, so I ran as fast as I could.

Then I suddenly tripped in front of Nathan and his friends, I looked at him slowly, while he helped me stand up.

"Are you okay? Why are you in a hurry?" Liam asked worrying.

"They're chasing me!" I pointed at Gary's goons while I hid at Liam's back, holding at his shoulders and then lowered my head.

Damn, his shoulders were broad!

"Who?" Nathan asked then turned his head at Gary's goons still running.

But Gary's goons stopped at front of Nathan and his friends.

"Give her back!" One of the boys said while pointing at me tiredly, probably because of running.

"No!" Yohan shouted at them then put his arms in front of me and Liam, glancing at us.

"Why do you need her?!" Shawn shouted, confused.

"Just give her back!" The other boy said.

"N-no! I will not g-go with y-you!" I shouted while shaking tiredly and nervously.

Suddenly, The boy grabbed my wrist, and it hurts.

"Let go of her!" Yohan shouted while he grabbed that boys arm away from me then punched him.

I sighed in relief while they all fight with each other, while Gary's goons fell down the floor.

They ran away because they were all bruised and have black eyes.

Nathan and his friends then take me home with them because if I go hone, my auntie will probably don't care about me.

***

"Hey, are you okay?" Yohan asked while he helped me sat down on their huge sofa, his hands were at my back.

I nodded because I couldn't speak because of what happened.

Nathan brought me a glass of water then I drank it up slowly.

"You need to rest." Liam said while he patted my hair down.

I nodded again then sighed.

They let me sleep at their guest room I think, it was so comfy and the pillows were soft.

I slept comfortably at those pillows.

***

I yawned as I woke up knowing it's already 2 in the afternoon.

I rubbed my eyes as soon as I stand up while I stretched my arms up.

"Oh, you're awake babygirl." Nathan said. smiling.

I'm so glad that they are my friends.

"What do you wanna eat?" Liam asked.

"Umm... I don't know..." I lied while I probably want some Ice cream.

"Do you want Ice cream?" Nathan asked while I widened my eyes as being shocked.

How did he know?

"Uhmm..yes?" I tilted my head slightly then scrunched up my face pretending to be confused.

"Ok well let's go!" Yohan said while putting his ha ds in front of me wanting me to go with him.

I realized that I don't have enought money to buy some Ice cream.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't have money." I said pouted my lips then looked down.

Nathan then come to me, hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry it's my treat." she said while putting his hands on my chin raising it up.

"Really?!" I squealed then hugged and kissed his cheeks.

"Let's go" He siad while his arms at my shoulder.

We bought some Ice cream, cookies and cream flavor, my favorite!

"Thanks!" I said mumbling while eating my ice cream.

"No problem" Nathan said and then kissed my forehead, I blushed slightly.

"Where's yours guys?" I asked them, because they're just watching me eat my ice cream.

"I'm full by just watching you eat your ice cream." Yohan said then grinned at me wickedly.

"What?" I asked, then rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry babygirl, he's just kidding." Nathan said then put his muscly arms over my shoulder.

"Hmm.." I said then ate my ice cream.

After that I went home they gave me a ride on my way home.

"Thanks" I mumbled then walked to my room.

"Goodnight babygirl!" Yohan shouted and I blushed.

My God I hate them calling me babygirl but at the same time I love it.