I Want You

Authors Note: Hi guys! I'm finally updating lol! This episode is going to be longer than my usual ones. Oh! Just a heads up there's going to be a slight lemon episode :P Oh, come on. Who doesn't like a good lemon scene? I also feel like you guys deserve it for being so patient with these uploads. When I say that out loud it sounds kinda weird... Uhh... Anyways, thanks for still reading! On with the story!

Neji

"So how did the date go?"

"Please Lady Hinata, I literally just came home. Let me breathe."

Hinata giggled and sat across from me. She sipped on her tea and sat back in the chair. I went to grab one of the extra mugs on the coffee table, but Hinata stopped me.

"Oh, I'll pour that for you Neji."

Hinata grabs the tea cup and kettle and starts to pour me a cup. She even added the perfect amount of sugar cubes. She seems happier than usually.

"What's with this behavior, Lady Hinata?"

"Huh? What do you mean"

"You seem a little more... chipper."

"I-I'm always happy... why are you looking at me like that?!"

"Did you see Naruto while I was gone?"

Hinata froze. Her face became red. I knew it. Sigh. I guess it cannot be helped. The heart wants what the heart wants. I just wish her's didn't want Naruto.

"Don't worry, you won't get a lecture from me tonight."

"Oh?"

"I guess Naruto isn't all that bad."

Hinata smiled warmly. She looked pleased by my response. It pains me to say this, but Naruto is not that bad of a peer. Wait... hold on...

"That little punk lied to me!"

"What? Lied about what?"

"He told me that he was bored and decided to take a walk, but instead he was with you."

Hinata laughed. This is no laughing matter. No one lies to Neji Hyuga!

"So I'm guessing you seen him while on your date?"

"He interrupted us. Again."

"Oh you're just being a sourpuss because he cockblocked you."

"Be-Because he did what?"

"Well goodnight Neji."

Hinata gave me a soft smirk and proceeded out of the living room. I'm disgusted. What are these girls turning her into?! Sigh. I'm going to bed.

~The Next Day~

I decided to get up in the early morning to do some training. It's about 7am. I take my shirt off and start my training in the Hyuga courtyard. I usually train early morning because, most of the time, no one's awake. Everyone else wakes up about 9am, so I am able to have uninterrupted training.

"Oh my."

Most of the time.

I look up to see who was there and, to my surprise, it was Tenten. She was gawking at me and didn't even try to cover it up. She was running her eyes all over my upper body. She look like she want to attack me, but in a good way. I smirked.

"I presume that you like what you see."

"So what if I do?"

"I can imagine what's running through your mind just by looking in your eyes."