Until we meet again...

The newlywed thanked everyone for coming to their wedding as they left the premises. They both got into a car as Yunlan drove off to their honeymoon. Shen Wei was curious to know where they were going. Yunlan told him it was a surprise as he drove as fast as he could to get there.
They finally got to the place and Shen Wei noticed the place was familiar. "Do you remember this place? Our first date." Yunlan said to him. Shen Wei turned red just remembering what happened the last time they were there.

As they both stood in front of the house, Zhao Yunlan turned to Shen Wei and told him how much he loves him. "Ahh Shen Wei is finally my wife! I will never let you go, I love you so much."
"I love you too Xiao Lan." Shen Wei responded as he placed a soft gentle kiss on Yunlan's lips. The kiss was short and warm.
Shen Wei tried to pull away, but Yunlan's lips yearned for another taste. His lips met with Shen Wei's again and began to devour them hungrily. With subtle moans being let out by both of them, they entered the house still kissing not letting each other go. As both they both helped each other take of their suits, Yunlan then carried Shen Wei into his arms as they entered the bedroom. To their surprise the room was filled with red rose petals and lit with scented candles. "It's beautiful." Shen Wei said as Yunlan gently laid him on the bed.

With Shen Wei's shirt lifted, Yunlan began to rub his fingers on Wei's nipples. "I didn't notice them before but they are so pretty and puffy." he said making Shen Wei blush.
"Hng..."
Yunlan then began to lick Wei's nipples whilst pleasurably moving his hand all over Wei's body making way to his shaft. Hand moving up and down in Wei's pants. Shen Wei covered his mouth to hold back his moans.
Yunlan nibbles on Shen Wei's ear whispering to him not to hold back as their lips met with each other. With Shen Wei's pants off Yunlan's finger made its way to his hole. As he entered Wei's moans got really loud. "You're so tight down here, I'll need to loosen it" Yunlan said whilst he moved his tongue towards his hole and started to lick.

"Wh-What are you doing?! No don't...Hng...Yu-...Ahn..."

Yunlan's tongue made its way into Wei's hole as it licked and explore every corner of Wei's hole.

Wei's hands grabbed onto Yunlan's hair trying to stop him but Yunlan kept going.
"I-If you keep going...Ah!"

"You don't know how pretty you look right now my love I want to eat every part of you." Yunlan said as he moved his head and started fingering Wei's hole.

"Ah wait N-Not there...!" Wei screamed as he came with another finger being entered.

As they kissed, Yunlan took off his pants and prepared his shaft to enter his love. "Relax my love" he said as he slowly penetrated sending shivers to Wei's back.
"Hng...AH...!"

Slowly moving back and forth before picking up the pace. Yunlan thrusted deeply into Shen Wei. They made love the entire night staring at each other and whispering into each other's ears.

"It...it feels so good Xiao Lan...Ahn!"

With kisses being spread all over Shen Wei's body until they both came together ending their hot night. They cuddled each other professing their love for one another until they passed out from exhaust.

Woken by the smell of burnt pancakes, Shen Wei made his way downstairs and noticed a trying Yunlan making a mess and almost setting the house on fire. Shen Wei couldn't help but laugh. "Oh you're awake my love." Yunlan said as he walked over and placed a kiss on Wei's forehead.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could have made this for you."

"That wouldn't be romantic. I really wanted to surprise my wife when he woke up."

"Are you sure you're not trying to poison your wife with that?"

"Haha now that you mention it, it does look pretty bad. Well at least I can serve my wife some juice with kisses on the side."

"This wife of yours must be lucky having the hottest Bachelor to himself."

"Well this hot bachelor has been taken and all I can say my wife is the jealous type if he sees us flirting this way he will kill me."

"Glad you know that Mr. Zhao Yunlan."

They laughed it off as Shen Wei asked Yunlan to clean up so he can prepare breakfast for them. Without hesitation Yunlan did what his wife had requested and within minutes he was done and breakfast was also ready.
They enjoyed their breakfast as they couldn't stop staring at each other. They talked about the number of children they wanted and where they wanted to live together. As Shen Wei tried to get up, Yunlan held his hand and pulled him to sit before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you my Xiao Wei."

"I love you too Xiao Lan."

                   ________________
                         THE END
^_^
Thank you so much for reading my crazy imagination. It's been fun and I hope you all enjoyed this story.
Apologies for the LATE updates dearies.
Until next time, goodbye😊❤️.