Valentine's Special❤️

It was the 14th of February and Shen Wei was at work stuck in a dilemma on what to get Yunlan for their first Valentine's Day. He woke up early that morning to a bouquet of flowers and a heartfelt message declaring an undying love from Yunlan.

Shen Wei began to read stories of others online on what they got for their partners on Valentines. He was so glued to his computer that he didn't notice Yezun approach him. "What to get your partner for Valentines?" Yezun read out what he saw on the screen and started to laugh. Shen Wei swiftly turned off his computer and told Yezun why he didn't knock before entering.

Yezun told him he did a number of times but his Ge wasn't paying attention. "So, you don't know what to get Yunlan Ge for Valentines?"
"Yes...it's like he doesn't need anything in life, he's wealthy and everything and I don't really know what he likes. I thought of getting him a necktie but you know how much he hates wearing them. I also thought of getting a couple hoodie but that's too childish and cliche. I really don't know what to do Yezun."

"Are sure you don't know what he likes? Because first and foremost, we know he likes you a lot and you know he loves sweets. So why don't you bake him a cake or make him chocolate. You can even cook for him, everyone loves your cooking Wei Ge."

"I thought of that but it's our first, I want it to be special..."

"Do you want me to find out for you my adorable Gege?" Yezun said as he pinched Shen Wei's cheeks.

"Y-Yes...No. No I'll figure it out myself." Shen said as he headed to a grocery store to buy some ingredients to bake. He got the stuff he needed and quickly got home and began to bake. He made a strawberry vanilla cake and a heart shaped strawberry chocolate. He knew one thing Yunlan loved was strawberries. He then made a handmade personalised card, with the message to show how much he loves Yunlan. He finished and packed everything nicely and went straight to Yunlan's company.

He got there and was told Yunlan was in a meeting, he waited for Yunlan in his office. He noticed the different Valentines gifts Yunlan had received from the girls in the company. He took a peek and saw the exact things he made for Yunlan on his table and a heart shaped bento. He felt his gift wasn't enough compared to what Yunlan had given him. He was leaving quietly without saying a word to his love, but Yunlan noticed Shen Wei exiting and ran after him and gave Shen his apartment keys. "Wait for me at home. I'll be with you shortly, let's celebrate tonight together." Shen Wei nodded and hid his present from Yunlan. He took the keys and shared a brief kiss with Yunlan.

On his ride to Yunlan's house, he called Yezun and told him why he couldn't give the gift to Yunlan. Yezun shouted over the phone and told Shen Wei, Yunlan belonged to him and no one else so no matter what others give him, Yunlan will always choose Shen Wei's and cherish that. He also told Shen Wei to be a little confident in himself and he's worth it.

At Yunlan's apartment, Shen Wei got there when he opened the door the room was filled with red rose petals. He turned on the lights and saw how Yunlan had decorated the place. At that very moment Yunlan appeared behind him and whispered into his ear "Do you like it?"
This startled Shen Wei and he hit Yunlan on the chest for it. "Yes I love it. It's beautiful. Thank you."

Yunlan took notice to the bag Shen Wei was holding "You have been holding that since you came to my office. Is that mine?" Before Shen Wei could answer, Yunlan had the bag in his hands and quickly went through it he noticed the card and picked that out. Shen Wei was embarrassed as his cheeks turned red, he walked away and faced the wall. Yunlan found Shen so adorable, he read the letter out loud word by word as he drew closer to Shen Wei. Yunlan then held Shen Wei by the waist and turned him around as he pressed Shen Wei onto the wall, "I loved your letter, thank you my love. You made the chocolate and the cake?" Shen Wei nodded with his face bright red.
"I love it all. But I don't want to eat the chocolate it's so cute I don't want to break it. The cake is my favourite too, you know so well. I love you so much Shen Wei." Yunlan said as he sealed his lips onto Shen Wei's.

"I love you too Zhao Yunlan."

.....................................................................
Happy Valentine's Day!❤️❤️
Thanks for reading.
I hope your day is filled with LOVE🥰