Encounter.

Shen Wei got into his car, he entered Yunlan's address into his GPS. He started his engine and was so excited to see Yunlan to confess his feelings for him.

Zhao Yunlan woke up with a headache because he was hangover, he got out of his bed and went to into his kitchen only to find his father Zhao Xin Ci cooking for him. Yunlan and his father do not have the best relationship as father and son. Zhao Xin Ci was very strict with Yunlan, whatever Yunlan did was never right in his eyes. However they loved each other dearly without showing it to each other.

"I heard you signed a contract deal with Wei Fang Industries" he said to Yunlan without looking at him and cutting some vegetables.

"Wow father of the year. You couldn't ask me how I was. What are you even doing here?!" Yunlan countered as he poured himself a glass of water.

"I need you to cancel the contract with Wei Fang and it's not a request Yunlan. You can get a contract anywhere else but not Wei Fang!"

Yunlan laughed hysterically "Since when did you care about the things I do? Besides you were the one who deemed me fit to take over the company and it's been three years now. I know what I'm doing Dad, that deal with Wei Fang must happen. Also, every deal I have made over these past 3 years has increased the profit massively. You have never agreed with what I wante-..."

Zhao Xin Ci cut Yunlan off as he stabbed the knife into the chopping board really hard. The room went silent, both father and son were just staring at each other and the bell went off. The person rang the bell a couple more times nobody opened the door. The bell was rang again and finally Yunlan got up and opened the door. "Sh-Shen Wei...?!" Yunlan was surprised to see him.

"Hi Yunlan..." Shen Wei said gently to Yunlan with a warm smile.

Yunlan couldn't believe Shen Wei came to his house. He just stood there staring at him and couldn't utter a word.

"Yunlan who's at the door?" Mr. Xin Ci asked. Yunlan didn't reply, he was too focused on Shen Wei he couldn't hear anything.

Shen Wei heard Zhao Xin Ci's voice and asked Yunlan if it was a bad time. Yunlan shook his head smiling and told Shen Wei to enter.
"It's never a bad time with you Shen Wei" He said, blushing from ear to ear.

"I want to introduce you to someone" Yunlan said as they were entering. But Mr. Zhao wasn't there he went upstairs to answer a phone call. "He's probably on the phone" Yunlan said to Shen Wei and he told Shen Wei to sit down and make himself comfortable. He offered him some coffee, Shen Wei nodded "Black with eight sugars please" he blurted out.

"Wow a sweet tooth just like me" He whispered to himself. Yunlan finished making the coffee and handed to Shen Wei. He sat close to Shen Wei, there was barely any space between them. "So What brings you here?" Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei took a sip and didn't know how to start and was stuttering "I-I...I...I w-was in th-the neighbourhood and I decided to say hi"

Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and knew he was lying. He smiled and asked him why he was really there. Shen Wei not having any choice had to confess. He was finding it difficult, "Okay fine. I'll be honest. Yunlan...I...think...I Li-..."

"Who do we have here?" Mr. Zhao interrupted descending down the stairs. He walked closer to them.

Yunlan got up to introduce Shen Wei to him. "Dad I'd like you to meet..."

"Shen Wei?" Mr. Zhao cut in. Both Yunlan and Shen Wei just stared at each other. "Dad do you know Shen Wei?" Yunlan asked. But Mr. Zhao did not reply, he was taken aback, he started to sweat and looked pale. He felt lightheaded and almost fell but Shen Wei caught him "Are you okay Mr. Zhao?" Zhao Xin Ci immediately removed himself from Shen Wei's hold and told them it's just his blood pressure.