𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Chapter Twelve: I'm Sorry, Jimin!

° • ○ •     • ○ • °

Jungkook's pov

It's been three days since Jimin performed. I laid on my bed. Tired and confused. "I miss Jimin" I said. Everyone were busy today except Taehyung. He was on the floor playing with Yeontan.

"He's always with my stupid brother" I said angrily.

"With that attitude, I'm sure Jimin won't talk to you. Maybe you should apologize to him" Taehyung suggests.

"Yeah. Maybe I should..WHEN HE EVER COMES NEAR ME OR DOESN'T WALK AWAY EVERY TIME I TRY TO EVEN GO NEAR HIM!" I groaned.

"Stop yelling your anger at me. You're scaring Yeontan" Taehyung hugs Yeontan. I sighed as I just stared at the ceiling of my room.

"I fucked up. Didn't I?" I asked. "I mean..he did trust you with his freedom. But then you basically kinda lied to him. Which broke that promise and trust you had with him." Taehyung mentions as he was training Yeontan some tricks.

"I should apologize. I need him back" I said.

"Alright. Just remember to give him some space." He says then I left the room to find Jimin.

After 20 minutes of looking around the palace. It felt hopeless. I couldn't find him anywhere! I want fo keep looking for him but I just can't seem to know where to go.

I sat on the stairs. Where are you, Jimin? Please. I miss you. I miss hugging you. I miss your smile. I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your lips on mine.

I sighed as tears almost fell from my eyes. Until a shining string of yellow light was formed. It was not too bright, but I could see it.

It was a string attached to my fourth(/ring) finger. "What is this?" I asked myself.

I got up and followed the string.

It led to a room downstairs that I've never seen of before. It was dark and cold. Walking down the stairs, I saw a room with weird experiment stuff and a bed next to a big cage.

The string was coming from the cage. I walked closer to the cage and noticed Jimin curled up in a ball inside of the cage. "J-Jimin?" I said. Jimin noticed my presence.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" he asked. "What are YOU doing here? I was led here by a string for some reason. Look I came looking for you to apologize" I said.

I put my arms inside the cage as I cupped his face. "I'm sorry. I was just nervous about all of the sudden things that happened. I should've kept our promise. I care alot about you. And I would feel guilty to see you get hurt" I said.

Jimin brings his hand up to my hands that were cupping his face. He puts his hand on top of mines. "I'm sorry for leaving. I wish I've never left." Jimin cries. "Please don't cry." I said as I wiped his tears.

"How did that string of light appear" I asked. "I'm guessing it was when we kissed" Jimin blushed. "Our kiss?" I asked curiously.