𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four: Under the Moon

° • ○ •      • ○ • °

Jimin's pov

A boy looking like my age walks inside the room and crosses his arms as he stands in front of Jungkook's bed. Jungkook gently pushes me off him. Jungkook gets off the bed and walks to the boy. "Taehyung. What are you doing awake at this time?" Jungkook asks.

"What are YOU doing at 11:05 pm at night kissing someone when you should be sleeping!?" Taehyung complains. "I get that your a guard but I didn't need you to guard be me every second of my life" Jungkook says a bit annoyed. "In training" Taehyung says. "What?"

"I'm a guard 'in training'. I'm not a royal guard yet." Taehyung corrects. "Does it look like I care right now?" Jungkook glares. "Well as your guard, in training, and your friend I was worried. Also who is this boy?" Taehyung says as he walks over to me. He pokes me cheek.

As Taehyung pokes my cheek I see his eyes brighten. "Oh my god he's adorableeee!!" Taehyung cries as he hugs me. When Taehyung lets me go he takes my hands. "Sorry. I'm Kim Taehyung. I should've asked permission to hug you but I just couldn't resist it!" Taehyung squeals.

"I-I'm Park Jimin." I said as I smiled. "Jungkook you should've told me he was here! We guests rooms! Let him borrow a room!" Taehyung scolds Jungkook. Taehyung helps me off the bed as he takes my hand.

"I'm taking Jimin to a guest room nearby. He's a guest since I've never seen him before. He should have a room to sleep in for the night" Taehyung says as he closes the door before Jungkook could speak. He takes me to an empty room near Jungkook's room.

"Here we are. This will be your room for now. Please call me if you need help." Taehyung smiles as he opens the door to let me in. "Sleep well" He says then leaves me in the room confused.

"So now I have a room for myself? I guess I could be thankful for having my own room" I said to myself. I closed and locked the door. There was a window that showed the view from outside. Seeing the small village inside the palace walls. Lights lit from lanterns in the village.

I closed the curtains of the window as I turned on the light near the bed. There was only one bed. A small table next to it and a closet. A desk next to the window and a door that leads to a small bathroom of the room. I walked inside the bathroom. It was not too small but also not too big.

I walked to the sink. A mirror was on the wall above it. Looking at the mirror, I started at my eyes through it. My eyes turned from it's natural brown color to gold. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Then I opened them. A golden light glowed as I opened them.

My clothes suddenly changed back to the clothes I wore since the start. I looked at my golden cuffs. I sighed.

"How does it feel like to be free?" I said sadly to myself as I leaned to the wall.

I looked at my hands. A small yellow light appeared. Letting it float around, I smiled softly.
It looked like a small yellow ball made out of light. I lift my finger as I poked it. But it bursts and like tiny yellow dust of light, it dissolves as it falls and disappears.

I looked at the ground and sighed. I walked back outside the bathroom. Noticing Jungkook's clothes that I was wearing a few minutes ago was folded neatly on the bed. I took the clothes and put them in a drawer next to the bed. I looked in the closet to see some clothes. I looked for some comfortable clothes I could wear to sleep.

I took out a comfortable sweater and shorts out. I grabbed and towel then walked inside the bathroom. Closing the door. I removed my clothes and entered the shower. I turned on the shower as water touched my body. I stood there as water was pouring on me.