𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter One: A Lamp?

(A/n: Filter....omfg stop getting into my headddd!!!)

° • ○ • • ○ • °

Jungkook's pov

Putting on a coat to disguise myself, I jumped out the window of my room as I quietly left the castle.

Running into the village to get lost into the crowd of people. I was excited to see many things. My people who lived outside the castle are very interesting. The activities they do and many things they sell.

What I love the most about going outside the castle was the beautiful ocean at the end of the village. As I walked to the end of the village I walked into the small forest of trees until I could see the beach.

It was a very big beach but it was enough to just stay there to hear the calm waves.

I walked on the sand to the waters. The smooth breeze. The sound of the waters. I loved it.

As I was about to leave, something shiny caught my eye. My eyes turned to it and I saw a shiny gold lamp washed up on the shore by the waters.

"A gold lamp, huh?" I snickered. "So cliche. Like those genie magic stuff? That's so ridiculous" I laughed at my dumb thoughts. "It's just fairytales. I don't even think genies exist!" I said to myself out loud.

I picked up the lamp from the water. "If I rub it, a genie will come out, right?" I asked myself. Not even knowing if I'm crazy or something at this moment.

"..It doesn't hurt to try, right?" I asked myself again. I looked at the lamp in my hands. I rubbed the gold lamp. Nothing happened. I was about to throw it back to the ocean but then purple smoke comes from the lamp.

It startled me as I moved back. Still holding the lamp, the purple smoke formed a boy in a white outfit. He had silver hair. Both his wrists had a golden strong cuffed bracelet. The boy also had legs which surprised me because in fairytales genies don't usually have legs. He also wore black and white dress shoes.

As he was fully formed, his feet touched the ground.

But he somehow lost balance and fell backwards.
Falling into the water. "Aish! It's cold!" The boy complains as he gets up, now his shirt was soaking wet.

"W-Who..Who are you?" I asked confusingly. "Oh, right. I'm a genie." He says as he tries to take the water out of his dressy shirt. "A genie? Genie's are real?" I asked shocked. "Yup" He says. "You look like my age" I said.

"I'm 24. Sorry that I'm not really like those fairytales where the Genies are like 100,000 years old and been trapped inside of a stupid lamp" He says. "I'm 22" I said.

We stood there in silence.

"So. Three wishes" The boy suddenly says. "Three wishes?" I asked.

"Yes. Three Wishes. I grant three wishes to whoever's my master" He says.

"I'm your w-what??" I stuttered.

"You rubbed the lamp. So your my master. I'll be sure to serve you well. I'll do anything you want." He smiles.

I blushed. Master? He'll serve me? H-he'll do anything I want?? Jungkook! Stop thinking of it that way! God, I'm so inappropriate!!

"A-anything?" I stuttered. "Yes. Anythin-" He pauses and frowns. "Don't you dare be thinking about something else. I won't become your stripper, so don't even think about it" He says sternly.

"D-Don't worry! I wasn't even thinking about that!" I blushed. "Oh really? Your face turning red is very convincing honestly" He says sarcastically. I looked away from him with embarrassment.

"Do you have a first with in mind?" The boy asked. "Not really.." I looked down. "May I know your name?" I asked as I looked back at him. Looking into his brown eyes. "Is that a wish? or a command?" He asked. "More like a question. I just want to know your name" I said.

"Park Jimin" He says. "What?" I asked. "My name is Park Jimin." Jimin says. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm the Prince of the Bangtan Kingdom" I said.

"Ah so you're a Prince? Interesting" Jimin says. "Can I take you to my castle? You seem a bit uncomfortable and cold in the clothes you're wearing since that fall." I asked. "If that's what you want then sure" Jimin accepted. "Alright" I say.

✿       ✿       ✿

Please vote and comment 🥰