𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Chapter Ten: New Master? Just Great..

° • ○ •     • ○ • °

Jimin's pov

Finally waking up I felt a bed. I opened my eyes to see myself somewhere else. I was in the palace but it was in a room I wasn't familiar with. "Morning, Beautiful" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Jung-hyun.

"Jung-hyun" I smiled. But then my smiled dropped when I saw him holding the lamp. "You're probably wondering How did I get this lamp right?" he asks.

"Let's just say I saw you with this lamp and you went inside it. So I took the lamp, rubbed it, and you appeared from smoke. You're welcome for letting you sleep on my bed" Jung-hyun says.

"I'm surprised you're a genie. You're so pretty to be a genie" He says.

"Y-you rubbed the lamp.." My eyes widened. "So please be a good boy and obey me" He says as he lifts up my chin to look at him. "It would be a shame to punish you already" He says. So he's THAT kind of master..

"So. You were my brother's genie, huh?" Jung-hyun says. I just nodded. "There's going go be a dinner with the King today. I want you to make a better impression to everyone. I'm sure you know Jungkook and his friends. But I'm sure they haven't seen other sides of you." Jung-hyun says.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Perform" He says. "I know how to sing and dance." I said. "Perform and you won't get punished" He says. "Be a good boy today. Hm?" Jung-hyun says. I nod.

Jin's pov

We haven't seen Jimin all day since last night's incident. Being invited for dinner with the (former)King, Jungkook, and Jungkook's older brother. All 5 of us arrived to the palace. We were taken to the tables.

We all waited for Jungkook brother

We all waited for Jungkook brother. As the door we say Jimin next to Jung-hyun.

"Jimin" I said quietly as I smiled but Jimin wouldn't look at me. He acted differently. Like a whole new person.

"Jung-hyun. There you are." The king smiles. Jung-hyun sits down next to the (former)King. Jimin sits down next to Jungkook since it was the only empty seat.

"Jimin actually was going perform something for us" Jung-hyun smirks. "P-Perform?" Jungkook asks. I noticed Jimin looking at the table nervously. Jimin sighs as he stands up.

"I hope you don't mind if I do perform?" Jimin says. "Go ahead." The (former)King smiles.

Jimin. You're not yourself right now.

Please vote and comment 🥰

Also I will call Jungkook's father either Former King, Father, or King. I forget that Jungkook is now king lol. So i'm sorry if I put King instead. Just know who i'm talking about lol 🤣