Chapter One

Perrie sighed as she just stared at her lifeless phone. No calls, no texts, no tweets, nothing. She knew the risks when Zayn left about a month ago to go on tour but she didn't think it'd be this hard. She missed him. He used to at least text her every day but with his busy schedule any contact from him had been less frequent. Suddenly her phone sparked to life, vibrating and singing Salute. Perrie frantically answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Pez." Jade's voice cheerfully rang through the phone.

"Oh hey Jade." Perrie said crestfallen.

"Oi don't sound too excited to be talking to me." Jade said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry."

"What's the matter pet?" Jade said her voice laced with concern. Perrie smiled at her fellow geordie's accent.

"Nothing." Perrie sighed.

"Pez, if I have to come down there and tickle you to death, I will." Perrie let out another huff.

"It's Zayn-"

"What did he do?"

"Nothing, I just miss him." The brunette felt a pang of jealousy in her stomach.

"Oh."

"Oh? Are you alright?"

"I guess...hey listen do you want a movie night?" Jade quickly changed the subject.

"Sure I love Jerrie movie nights." Perrie smiled. Although all members of Little Mix were extremely close, Jerrie were just somewhat closer. It may have something to do with the fact that they are the youngest or that they're both northerners. Whatever it was, it made the two girls extremely close.

"Me too. See you in about an hour."

"Sure." They hung up.

Jade knocked on Perrie's door about an hour later making sure she had packed sufficiently; biscuits, crisps, chocolate and coke to share, her pyjamas and an extra, soft blanket to snuggle under. Perrie skipped to the door and opened it, Jade greeting the blonde with an excited scream of her name before bounding into her arms. Perrie squeezed her tight, loving the contact of her warm body, almost forgetting what that felt like.

"Hey baba." Perrie said softly into Jade's ear not needing to be any louder from the closeness. The small geordie blushed as they pulled apart a little shiver running down her spine. Jade knew she was in love with Perrie. The blonde was the only one that ever made her feel special, the only one she felt completely comfortable and open with. Of course the other girls made her feel special too but the blonde made her feel special in a different way. Of course Jade would never admit her feelings for Perrie, not to anyone. Perrie was with Zayn and he made her happy. They were engaged and making plans for their future together and Jade didn't want to get in the way of that and mess with her friend's head; potentially risking their friendship and ending up with them hating each other. No, that could never happen.

"Are you sure you're alright? You zoned out for a minute there." Jade shook her head of the thoughts.

"I'm fine."

"Jade?" Perrie grabbed her waist, pulling her closer before tickling her causing Jade to squirm and giggle.

"Perrie!" She shrieked, trying to get Perrie off of her to no avail as the younger girl was so much stronger.

"Tell me what's up." Jade frantically shook her head. "Please." Perrie stilled her hands waiting for a breathless Jade to answer her.

"I-I-I....can't tell you." The brunette hung her head.