"Uhh. . ." Taehyung looks away and rubs his neck.

"I believe you Jieun. Though, I was really hoping I could spend some time with Seokjin today," Taehyung says innocently.

Jieun looks up smiling. "He just went up when your car rolled in. He should still be awake." Taehyung nods and hurries up the stairs.

He turns the door knob slowly and pushes the door open. Sure enough, Seokjin was "asleep" in bed. Taehyung got changed into his pajamas. He got in bed slowly, thinking of what he should do.

Throwing fire to the wind, he wraps an arm around Seokjin's waist. Seokjin stiffens under him. "Why do you always go to sleep so early?" Taehyung asks. Seokjin pushes Taehyung's arm away and stays silent. "Seokjin," Taehyung nudges him. "Jin?"

Seokjin sits up and looks at Taehyung. "V, I'm tired. Leave me alone."

"No, you're not," Taehyung scoots closer to him. "You just want to avoid me." He stares into Seokjin's eyes.

Seokjin opens his mouth then closes it. He pouts as Taehyung continues staring at him with a small grin. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep somewhere else then." Seokjin gets out of the bed and heads towards the door.

Taehyung's grin break and he runs after Seokjin. "Jin," he pulls Seokjin's wrist as Seokjin opens the door. It was dark as the servants had already left. "Just stay here."

"I will, if you promise to not bother me," Seokjin tells him.

Taehyung smiles nervously, "I can't promise that." Seokjin rolls his eyes and try to pry his wrist from Taehyung's grip. With his free hand, Taehyung grabs Seokjin's chin and looks into his eyes. "Since you don't want to go back to the bedroom. . ."

"V!" Seokjin yelps as Taehyung pulls him away from their bedroom and towards the stairs. "V, let go of me!"

"No," Taehyung says like a kid. They arrive in the living room and Taehyung lets go of Seokjin. Seokjin's lips part but before a word comes out, a finger comes to his lips. "Can you watch a movie with me, Jin?"

Seokjin blinks and Taehyung moves his finger away from Seokjin. "That's what you wanted to do?"

"Yes. I'm not sleepy yet and so I want to watch a movie. But, not alone," Taehyung tells him.

Seokjin looks at the clock. "What kind of movie?"

"Any you want," Taehyung answers quickly.

"Any?" Seokjin asks staring into Taehyung's eyes.

"Any. I won't complain," Taehyung tells him confidently.

~~~~

Taehyung covers his face with the pillow as the ghost showed up on screen. The music became louder as the scene continued. He's starting to regret this movie night.

He can handle any movie. Just, sometimes a movie may be too good for his nightmares. Covering his face for a good half of the movie, it finally ended. He blows out a sigh of relief as they made their way up the stairs and into the comfort of the bed.

Being a gentleman, he let Seokjin go before him. But, by doing that, he kept looking behind him as they turned off the lights and the darkness covered his vision. Busy making sure no ghosts were following them, he stumbles.

Seokjin grabs his arm to steady him. "You alright, V?"

Taehyung licks his dry lips. "Fine." He smiles reassuringly. Then he notices Seokjin's arm wrapped around his. "Thanks." His smile grows. Seokjin tries to remove his arm but, Taehyung holds tighter. "But, my heel does hurt."