12💔

Lexi had been avoiding Tom since she had found out he had paid Leigh to leave. She couldn't believe he would do something like that. She missed her best friend.

Lexi hadn't told Tom that she was pregnant. She didn't know if she wanted to. She wiped away a tear as she woke that morning. She felt so alone.

Kim had taken her brother away from her. Tom had taken her best friend from her and she didn't want to forgive Tom at all.

Lexi got dressed and made herself some breakfast. She didn't know what she wanted to do with the baby.

***

When she got to work, she saw Tom. She walked past him. She felt him following her. She turned back to look at him. "Leave me alone."

"Lex. Please."

"No. Don't you dare Lex me. You took my best friend away from me! Why?! Because I was there for her when my scum of a brother cheated on her? You're a joke Tom Clarkson and I want you to leave me alone," Lexi spat.

Tom grabbed her and looked at her. "I sent Leigh away because she was driving me mad. She knew too much."

Lexi frowned. "Knew too much about what?" She asked.

Tom realised he had said too much. He walked off leaving Lexi alone to think about what Leigh knew too much of.

***

Lexi walked into the office. She saw Max sitting at the desk. "Lex. Please. Have you seen Leigh?" He asked.

Lexi sighed and nodded. "Yeah. A couple of days ago. She's hurting. She doesn't want to see anyone."

Max nodded. He knew he was the reason Leigh was hurting. He looked at her. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I miss my brother. But Kim turned you against me. She turned you against your only family. Mum said you haven't been to see her in weeks. Max. Don't let Kim ruin you."

Max rolled his eyes. "I love Kim. We're happy together. Yes I admit I miss Leigh and it kills me that I won't get to see my daughter. But I can have more children with Kim."

Lexi sighed and nodded. "In that case, I hope you and your family with Kim makes you happy."

***

Lexi was sitting in her classroom. She saw Tom walking past on the phone. She stood up and went after him. She heard him tell someone that he loved them.

Lexi realised that he had been seeing someone behind her back. She couldn't trust him. She walked back to her classroom.

Kim walked in and smiled. "Max told me what you said. I hope we're happy too. He wants to propose to me. We're going to be family."

Lexi scoffed. "We will never be a family. You ruined my brother and Leigh. You took him from me, and his unborn baby. What kind of bitch are you?"

Kim walked towards her and smiled. "Well guess what. He loves me. I love him. Leigh has gone. So I think we should get along. For Max's sake."

Lexi rolled her eyes and looked at her. "Just leave me alone. I will never accept you for being with my brother. All I know is that you're a cow."

Kim smirked. "Oh. By the way, Tom is seeing someone else. He didn't want you to know. But I thought I'd tell you."

Lexi felt her heart shatter into a thousand pieces. But was Kim telling the truth? And Lexi had no idea that Kim was planning something that would ruin their lives.