03💚

Lexi sighed to herself as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. All that she could think about was the kiss that she had shared with Tom. Lexi knew that she and tom had history and it scared her as she knew just what had happened between them. She knew that he was Rosie's father and that she would always love him but she also knew that he cheated on her and broke her heart when she was pregnant and it killed her as she knew that she blamed him for ruining their family before they lost Rosie. Lexi sighed as she looked to her phone and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and looked down to her phone as she saw a text off of Tom. She knew that she couldn't deal with him in that moment. She knew that it was driving her crazy and she had no idea of what she was going to do.

Lexi got to work and walked into the staffroom and looked to see Leigh as she walked in. Leigh walked over to her and smiled as she sat next to her "are you okay" she asked as Lexi looked to her and sighed "not really, my head is a mess. Tom and I kissed and I don't know what to do. It's all a mess" she said as Leigh looked to her and smiled "I know that part of you still loves tom but you need to think of what he did. You can't go there again and you know that I am right" Leigh said as Lexi nodded "your my best friend lex, the last thing that I wanted is for you to be hurt" Leigh said as Lexi looked to her and smiled. She knew that tom had hurt her before and the last thing that she wanted was to end up being hurt again.

***

Lexi sighed as she sat in her classroom. She had been avoiding tom all day. She ran her hands through her hair as Tom walked in. She Looked to him and sighed "Leave me alone tom" she said as he walked over to her and grabbed her arm and looked to him "what's going on" he asked "nothing, just leave me alone" she said as he grabbed her arm and looked to her and sighed "We had a kiss, you can't avoid me" he said as she looked to him and sighed "we had nothing" she spat as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him as they looked to each other before he leant in and kissed her. Lexi tried to fight him and push him away and ended up kissing him back.

***

Lexi sat in the classroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed as max walked in. Max looked To her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she nodded "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled "if this is about Tom, then he isn't worth it and you know it" max said as Lexi looked to in and smiled. She didn't know what to do or how to feel over Tom