02💛

Lexi sighed to herself as she drove into work. It was hard, she knew that it seemed to be like nothing had changed in reality everything had changed. She and tom had lost Rosie and he had cheated in her and nothing was the same. Lexi was still angry with tom still and hated him for what he did. Lexi sighed as she stood from the car and sighed as she ran her hands and sighed as she saw across the car park. She walked past not wanting to see him or talk to him as Leigh saw her and friend. Leigh walked after her best friend and frowned. She saw tom who was looking at Lexi and sighed "leave her" Leigh said as she walked after Lexi and smiled as she followed her into her classroom "are you okay" Leigh asked as Lexi looked to her and smiled "everything has changed and it sucks" she said as she started to cry as Leigh walked over to her and hugged her "I know" Leigh said.

Tom walked into the classroom as Lexi looked to him and frowned "can we talk" he asked as she looked to him and frowned. She hated how things were between them. She watched as Leigh walked off as Tom walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She pulled away from him and sighed "no, don't I can't do this tom, I'm not that girl, I'm not the other woman and I won't let you cheat with me, I can't do it even though she did. Just leave me alone" Lexi spat as she walked off as Tom sighed to himself as he thought over him and Lexi and how he would do anything he could possibly could to get her back.

***

Later that day, Lexi stood in the staffroom and sighed as tom walked in. She looked to him and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. Max walked over to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as he looked to her little sister and smiled "I'm fine, it's just hard being back here after everything after Rosie" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he hugged her "it will be okay, you don't need him breaking your heart. Can you talk to Leigh for me" max asked as Lexi looked to him and sighed "I'm not getting involved, your my brother and hers my best friend and I can't" Lexi said as he looked to her and nodded.

***

Later that day, Lexi stood in her classroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair as Tom walked in. She looked to him and rolled her eyes "what do you want, I'm not in the mood" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, for everything but you should know that I am still in love with you" tom said as she looked to him and sighed "don't" she said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back before she pushed him away and sighed "I can't, I just can't" said as she Walked offals Tom smirked to himself knowing she still liked him and knowing he would find away to get her back