15💚

Lexi smiled as she walked into the kitchen. Tom had made her breakfast. He kissed her. "For my darling little bub in your stomach."

Lexi grinned and nodded. She smiled. "I'm meeting with Leigh today. She's got an hospital appointment about the baby's heart murmur."

Tom nodded. "Wish her luck from me. I think I'm gonna go and see Chlo and Izzie. I'll be back about 7 depending on traffic," he said.

"Okay babe. Send Chlo my love."

"I will."

***

Lexi went into town. She saw Kim there with Max. "Lexi. What are you doing here?" Max asked.

Lexi grinned. "Oh. I'm meeting with Leigh. She has an appointment to check on the baby's heart murmur. Her new boyfriend will be there too," she said. She knew she was winding up Max and she took delight in it.

Max frowned. "Is the baby going to be okay?" He asked.

Lexi shrugged. "I don't know. Hey. You had a heart murmur when you were a baby right? Guess she must have inherited that from you," she said as she walked off.

"Lexi! Tell Leigh I'm thinking of her. And I'll give her some money soon. Towards the baby," Max said.

Lexi turned back to Max. She sighed. "I don't think she wants your money Max. She's hurt. And I don't blame you. Her new boyfriend is good for her. He really is."

***

Lexi went to see Leigh. She was sitting in a restaurant. "Hey. So baby girl is okay. But she's got to be kept a close eye on."

"Good. I can't wait to meet her. She's going to be so cute," Lexi said.

Leigh smiled. "Your little bub will too. How are things with Tom?" She asked.

Lexi nodded. "They're good. It's like everything is falling into place for me. And I'm worried because nothing ever works out well for me," she said.

"You're being paranoid babe. Everything is working out well for you. Trust me. You and Tom are happy. You're having a baby. Celebrate that," Leigh said.

Lexi smiled. "How's things with Simon?"

"They're good. He's bought the baby a whole load of stuff. Cot, pushchair clothes," Leigh said.

"That reminds me. Max said he was going to give you some money towards the baby. I don't know if you want it," Lexi said.

Leigh shook her head. "No. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. But I'd rather him have nothing to do with the baby. It's complicated. But he hurt me. And I can't forgive that."

"I get that babes. You have to do what you feel is best for you and little lady," Lexi said.

***

Lexi went back home. She saw Tom sitting in the living room. He smiled. "Hey how's your day been?" He asked.

Lexi straddled him and smiled. "It's been good. I've missed you. More than anything," she said as she kissed him.

Tom deepened the kiss with his tongue. He looked at her. "You want to babe?" He asked.

Lexi nodded. She felt Tom pull down her thong. She bit her lip as she unfastened his belt and his pulled down his jeans.

Tom pushed into her. Making her moan out loud. Lexi began grinding against him. Within moments, they both released their loads.

Tom pulled out and smiled. He looked at her. "You're amazing."

"I know. You are too."

The two of them kissed again. Lexi grinned as he went to make some drinks.

But in that moment, she had no idea how Tom was hiding a secret. About where he had really been that day.