Chapter 15

"So...." Leo drawls out.

I watch him drag on a sweater, but keeping it unzipped, one nipple piercing showing slightly. Mhmm I mentally moan, saliva drips thick in my mouth.

"I'm on night patrol on the east side tonight" he breathes out. And I sigh. One whole night without Leo? Aahh no! I cant sleep without him! Trying to keep my composure I simply nod my head not revealing the panic within. "sorry" he continue "I said yes a while ago, and I wanted to try different positions in the pack and I...I." he fumbled and there was a slight panic in his eyes aswell. I crossed our bedroom to stand in front of him, my Leo, my beautiful mate.

"It's Okay" I said linking both our hands together. "it's just one night" I rolled my eyes at him "we can be apart for one night" I laugh dryly, my words coming out more like a thin question than the confident strong man I wanted to sound like.

"Yeah" Leo nodded in agreement "one night" he confirmed.

We embraced, hugging each other tightly. Smelling him in, his scent filling me up and I held my breath to linger the feeling. He kissed my sweet spot on the neck and I melted in his strong arms, goosebumps spread from the kiss and down my spine. I moan and trust my half hard cock against his. He laugh, and I feel his warm breathing close to my neck.

"Maybe we should..." Leo starts but I interrupt him with my lips on his. Not wanting him to say we should go down for breakfast. It would be a long 24 hours before I could be near him like this again and I planned on making the most of it.

I break our kiss and dig my nose in his neck again, sucking him inn. "Yeah we should.." he starts again and I yet again kiss him to shut him up. I think he catch my drift because he laughs into me. He break our kiss and I nibble lightly on his ear "ahhh Rex" he moans. I grab his tight little ass and grind myself against him, needing the friction. "Yes, fuck Rex I want to cum"

I stop and move to get eye contact with him "what?" I say slightly out of breath.

He laughs a little, his eyes hooded while he slowly unzip my sweater "I think we should" he simply say.

What, this was what he wanted all along. Well its all the approval I need as I grab his ass again, lift him off the ground and slam him forcefully into the nearest wall.

"Ahhh FUCK" he moans while I dry hump into him. My body and my arms holding him up, needing the closeness. "Yes Rex, make me cum"

"Leo" I pant, close to breaking, but I needed him there also. "can I?" I say hesitant. I swallow hard "Can I touch you?"

"YES" he breathes, "Yes, touch me please" he kisses me fiercely, digging his fingers into my short hair. Oh, fuck I needed to do this fast.

While holding his ass up with one hand I undid his pants with the other swiftly tugging of all four buttons in one move and dragging down his boxer, revealing his hard throbbing cock. Head red and wet soon to spill his cum and I moan at the beautiful sight and start freeing my own strained dick, wanting to feel him against mine.

I grasp both of our dicks together in my hand "FUCK" we both shout as our dicks grinds against each other. Needing to pull apart I loosen my grip, but Leos hand are there, grasping me on. Tugging us. Jerking us. "fuck Leo" I moan again close to the brim.

"Yes Rex, come for me" he comands and my little soldier happily oblige spraying wildely between us. Both jerking our cocks together. "Aahhh" I moan into him. His eyes glistened at the sight and I feel his cock brimming, so close. "Fuck yes Rex im coming" he say panting as his dick starts twitching in our grip, soft warm spray hit my chest. "Fuck" we both breathe out heavily, our bodies mashing up, our cum melting between us, our cocks spent happily twitching together, thumping to get down from the high.