Chapter 28

A bit of a caos was submerging all around us. Aparently we had dentet the red tribes unsuksesfull atempt at a co, and it was all coming out in the light. They all had scattered offcourse, even the red coats witch was a bitt of a bummer, ide love to see red coats face right about now.

Leo started pulling me to the left. I folowed knowing well who he was leading us towards. Father stod tall nexto the now trampled fighting ring barking out orders east and west. 

“Father” I voiced towards him as we aproached.

Grinning he embaced us both in a smuthering hug.

“You boys” he humed out in satisfaction.

“What do you need us to do father?” I huridly asked him.

“Oh, you boys done well enough” he laughed out. “you guys cleared the table, squeecing clean from the looks of it.” Ive sent out patrols east,west,south and noth just incase there are som leftover reds hiding out on our grounds, but I doubdt they find annything, their probably halfway home by now.”

“And what about the secret soldiers?”

“We are still here” A known voice ansvered and Beecon walked up towards us. “Well, most of us” he continued. “We the secret soldiers owe you Rex and Leo a thank you.”

“What?... Your thanking us?” Leo asked in disbelife.

“We have had our suspicion some time now that our leader had grown greedy and power manipulated my the red mountain, but before we knew it he had infiltated the secret soldiers whit red mountains soldiers and we stod powerless whit them.”

“So what will happen now?”

“Well thanks to you two the red mountain tribe have become powerless in just one day. They no longer have the upperhand. We need to act fast and rinse out the remaining mouls in the secret soldiers and reinforece our community as It once was.”

“What will happen to my father?”

“Its to early to tell, we will have to do a thourly envestigation of his buisnesses , but I can say from what I already have heard and gathered of information he is standing on a sinking boat.”

“Good!”

“This litle leavreage we now have on them wont last and we need to act fast, can I count on you boys to help us out?”

Having Leo on their side the one and only heir to red mountain tribe was surely putting stones in the red mountains tribes already sinking boat, and Beecon new it.

“I think we can work something out, can we meet up in the conference room?” Leo asked

“Perfect” he grinned at us before nodding and disapearing trugh the crowed.

“Rex, Leo!” the boys came thundering through the shifer bodies. Bro hugging us and padding our backs, gratefull for how the fight had ended.

“Ah.. man when you spread your wings the red coat before me lituraly pissen his pants....” Brax boomed out.

“Brax I saw YOU shit you pants when they stomped their feet” Rupert hoarsly laughed out.

“No way I wasent scared!.... Tok me of guard thats all” he laughed whit us.

“Still think the preagnency thing would have been easyer but you guys did alright” Lucke shoved me friendly in the shoulder.

“Just alright?” I questioning him

“Okay Okay” he holds his hands up ”your right that was awesome, greate jobb boys” he hig fived me and I gladly took it.

“Wait what do you mean a preagnency would be easyer, do you even know how to make a baby in the first place?”