The Games Part 2

Author here okay so Kim is going to her coach and she will be in the games.The next few chapters can be on the 24 hour games.Or Mr.Albreck might change it from 24 hours to longer XD! I don't know i will decide based on your comments!!!!!!!

Kims P.O.V.

I am hopeing I don't have a fuddy duddy for a coach but as I go up the shuttle I take it all back.A muscular man with tatoos and peircings all over was there and as I got out of the shuttle he smiled."So this is the girl Mr.Albreck was talking about Kim Stone...nice to meet you,now I am not going to be sympathetic to you,if you know how to fight use that the best way is to hide find something I am going to give you a pack with supplies...use that also a fire is the most dangerous thing people will find you that way oh and if you don't think poeple will try to kill you,you are very wrong you can get rewards for how many poeple you kill and go find a river of some kind water is your abosolute best friend." He looked at me and sighed."I will try to do my best." My coach kept talking to me and talked to me about helpers (aka sponsor) and how people will watch this as some sort of tv show and you want to be liked. "I have seen you with this...Logan if you keep up that love,sweetheart you know you are gonna get liked."

He gave a backpack and as I opend it up i found a revolver and a shotgun and a wholepack of bullets.I grabbed the bullets and put it in my pocket knowing i was going to need them.The coach grabbed my hand and looked at me."I saw you out there and I know you will survive do not give up." I put on my bag and remebered my survival bag, somehow my coach had it and gave it to me I grabbed it and nodded.It was suprisingley light and was glad but she knew as she grew tired it would get heavier and heavier and she looked at the shuttle.It yearned for her as when it did the past years each year they were different children or adults never the same...never the same I looked at my coach and began to cry."Shh Shh." He cooed at me.I wiped my tears as soon as they fell from my eyes and looked at him and straightened my back,trying to look my best.

"Go on now you are ready...you will live...just remeber my advice."I looked into his dark blue eyes and whispered "thank you" he nodded and pointed to the shuttle that would take me up.I slowly got there and instantley turned around the space shuttle closed and I began to be clusterphobic the walls grew closer and closer and I banged on the walls, but it was no use.When I reached the lights I saw hundreds of poeple all like me. I turned to see packs,may have supplies but I was not sure.I knew I had what I needed all ready.I looked to see Mike or Logan.Never saw them,a great voice came from the sky and I finnaly made out what he said he was counting down.The voice boomed and everyone looked at the sky. 15...14...13... I looked around I saw a forest and knew I was going there it was warmer than ever and sweat formed on my forehead I saw a little girl watching me and i waved and smiled she was beside me so she could hear me.8..7...6...

"Follow me,I won't kill you I promise." She looked at me nervous but I knew she would folow me.3...2...1...BEEP! I ran to the forest as fast as I could with the little girl following me.As we ran deeper into the woods it got damper and harder to breath.I looked to see the little girl still following me.I pointed to a tree that looked easy to climb,she nodded and we began to climb up the tree. I looked up and found a good thick wide tree and I knew that would be are resting stop I climbed up and the little girl sat beside me."Hey I am Kim." She nodded and smiled."I'm Ashley." Tears came to my eyes at the thought of that.She looked at me with a wide smile."Can I call you Kimmey?" I nodded and she rested her head on my shoulder I opend up me backpack I was given to and looked at what there was a large waterbottle,pistol,matches,and a jacket. I opend the water bottle and is was filled to the top.I was about to take a sip when heard barking and I looked down to Toby.I forgot all about him!!"Ashley we need to go." She does not ask and just does.Every second I am liking her.We climb down and we walk around.We search and we finally found a cave but the best part was there was a river nearby.When we got inside the cave it grew colder."Kimmey ,do you have a spare jacket?I am sorry I did not prepare."She looked down and was ashamed her little 5 year old face looked like herdog had died."Ashley it is okay and I have a spare jacket."I grab the jacket outof my bag and give it to her."Ashley you stay here,I am going to get some water and maybe get some food." She nodded and layed on the ground and fell asleep.

I looked out to see they changed it to night time.Then the voice boomed over."You will no longer be here for 24 hours you will be here until only a group of people survive...so far only 31 people have died." That was it and nothing else.

No longer 24 hours! I will never survive this.