Kim stone

"Kim c'mon we are going to be late for the ceremony and rules are rules!" Kim rolled her eyes at her sister. this was nothing to celebrate she thought. All it is just telling who will get to go in the TRHC. Then deliver us to the ring and that she thought to herself she never wanted to see.Kim had put on a nice shirt and jeans on she also put on the her best shoes for running. Then she grabbed her thick jacket and ran outside."Why does Alaska always have to be so FREAKIN cold?" her mom looked at her with a frown telling her she does not like that word. Kim rolled her eyes and stuffed her hands in her pockets she rolled a bag witch began to become warm. She started to smile knowing the memory of how she got it.When they got to the ceremony every one was already there so they had to sit in the back. They already saw the TRHC sitting behind the podium telling every one this could be your last chance to live I am your worst nightmare.That was when Mr.Albreck began the same old speech."thank you for coming now the reason why we do this is to protect you from the the evils that cross the borders far far away...." Kim started to tune him out but then her mom slapped her. She looked up."Kim please stepped forward." her eyes were big she sleepily got up her sister just sat there and looked to be smiling. Kim started to shake as she was standing by Mr.Albreck. he called out a few more names one was Ashley who was her best friend and she started to cry. He also called out the boys and she knew all of them because most of them were friends with her. Ashley ran over to Kim and hugged her."Kim, I am scared I do not want to die please help me Kim, I am scared." Kim hushed her and told her "every one is going to be fine because I have a plan.