Dog,love,betrayal

"Mrs.Stone wake up"
I wake up my eyes just a tiny bit.
I see a nurse.

"Why am I still in hell?" I asked the nurse. She smiled sarcastically and nodded. I rolled over on my stomach so I could not see her."Mrs.Stone follow me we have decided to let you get some fresh air outside.My eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of that. I could get out of here without be shoved into here or from passing out from medicine.This was going to be great.
As I slowly get up I gasp.
This was the nurse I had started chocking. Her scarf barely covered up all the bruises I gave her. I look down in guilt as I walk out of our room into the long hall. Logan was not there. I looked down sad and ashamed. Why have I caused so much pain, for everyone?

As we opened one last door , I see the most beautiful tree I have ever seen. I looked at it and saw it's brilliant bright pink leafs.As I sat down I felt something wet on my hand. I looked down and saw Toby. I hugged him and I finally let everything out about how I am scared about the games, how Logan left me, how I wish to see my mom. Toby climbed up the bench and and laid in my lap.

"There there it is alright."

I looked up and saw something I have wished for so long.

"Mommy?"

I hugged her so tightly I could have killed her.

I knew I was not sleeping. This was real life.

"Shhhhh there there mom is here." Mom looked at me with happy eyes.

"Mom i am scared." Mom nodded and hugged and began crying.

"It's okay you are strong you are tough you are Kim Stone you can do this you have it in you you just got to find it."

i held onto her witch felt like forever but l loved it.

Mom was here and Toby was here and that was all I could ask for.

Until I woke up.

Author here I will be updating quite a few times since I got extra time on my hands!!

Comment on how this went for you honestly I Did not want to do this but I felt like I must have comment if you did or did not like it.