The TRHC

Kim got into the TRHC. Witch stands for the ring hover craft. As she got into there she saw tables... not fancy tables but regular tables then there was a long hallway with many doors. She thought that is were they will be sleeping. The room had sort of a soothing look, witch She thought was suppose to "help" them keep calm. Ashley still crying came to Kim side looking like a 2 year old about to wet her pants. Everyone was gathered to another podium to here another speech.Kim hushed her as Mr.Albreck began to speak."This is where you will be staying you will be given a room to share other people will be getting on not that very soon so relax because this might be your last home. "He smiled with a devilish grin"you may talk to other people that is with you but no fighting, must be in bed by 8 there is a room to practice to battle in.That will come very handy for some of you others not,Now any other questions?" No one raised there hand. "Well then you will be given a paper and you any go to your rooms supper will start at 9."Then Mr.Albreck disappeared into another hall. She thought how twisted it was how they just make ourselves at home.She heard her name get called out by a girl sitting with papers stacked high on her table."Kim Stone!!!" she walked over to the table and nodded. The lady gave her a piece of paper she looked at the room number C110. "Thanks." then she left the table and looked at the rows of columns she looked for C then went over to her to her room witch was the very back and when she went in she already felt at home the color of the walls were sea green the bed was a light sky blue. she smiled at the thought of home.The way her dog was by her side, her mom cooking soup all if she missed to soon.She took her jacket off and set it on the bed she ripped open one of the pockets of her jacket and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She went to her messages and looked at her wifi.Wow. She thought to her self. 3 bars.

Hey mom it's Kim. I am fine I am going to save as many people as it can from not getting killed.if I do die I want you to know I love you and tell that to my sister. You are both amazing and you must go on with life

Love,

Kim

A tear fell from her cheeck and she pushed send. It sent faster than a blink of an eye. she set her phone back into her jacket pocket and turned to the door to see that someone was opening it up."Um hi I see that we will be sharing a room I am sky." the girl walked over to her and stuck her hand out Kim shook it. Sky walked over to her bed witch was not far from her. Kim wiped the tears so no one else could see her.Sky laid down on the bed and started to talk."Ugh... why did they have to choose us I hate this freakin thing for all I know I am going to die I did not even get to say goodbye to my family." She started to cry and she rolled over on her side. "Um... Sky I know a way you can say goodbye to your parents." she looked up her eyes red from crying that short amount. "You do?" Kim nodded then grabbed her jacket and pulled out her phone. Sky pointed to it and Kim nodded and gave her her own phone sky cried in joy and began texting to her family. Then she was done like a flash and gave it back to her Kim realized she only had 20 percent of battery."Crap! I forgot to bring my charger I wished they had a charger here." Just like that was a charger there she looked In amazement and plugged her phone into the outlet with the charger. Then thought of something for the ring. She decided to wait and go eat supper and go find her friend. It was about 9 anyways so as she went out she followed a group and at the back she found a old friend."Logan!" She walked over to him and hugged him.His eyes were blood shot."Gaw,Logan you look terrible, almost as bad as Ashley, you nervous about the ring?" He nodded and she was surprised he was being so shy. He usually is a talkative person."Hey come sit with me and Ashley and bring some of our other friends to sit with us because I have a plan." He nodded.Kim walked away to try and find Ashley.There were kids and adults and teens crowding her.Luckily she was tall and looked around to find a red head. Then someone touched her shoulder it was mike."Hey how are you hottie? You don't look nervous.Course nothin scares Kim stone the girl who acts way to much like a guy and only had one friend that's a girl and the rest are guys." he smirked and Kim lightly punched him on the shoulder."Hey Kim watch it no fighting until the arena." Kim rolled her eyes."Hey wanna come and sit with me and Logan at a table for supper?"Mike smirk became a devilish smile."As long as I see the pretty Ashley then I will come." Again Kim rolled her eyes. Kim knew mike liked Ashley a lot but she never knew. "Of course she will be there she is my only best friend that's a girl and besides she is going to need you she had been crying all day and I know she needs help.

"Ya I will meet y'all as supper see you there." he waved then went another way. Now Kim had to look again for Ashley. She noticed the people here were either angry or sad and she was just normal. She felt so weird that she was not feeling anything.She decided to go back to her room and go get her jacket before anyone would like to steal it. As she finally reached there she opens the door and grabbed her jacket and in the middle was a note.

Love the way you are so prepared all the time you are truly amazing.

Mr.Albreck.

Weird thought Kim who crumpled the note and dropped it to the floor she decided to look at the room more she went by sky's bed witch was to the left of her bed. There was a door and she opened it and found a shower and a toilet and sink nothing was unusual about it in fact even her bathroom was more fancier.There was nothing else in the room besides a flat screen tv on the wall high and between the beds.Kim decided to go search for Ashley. She opened the door to Ashley."How did you find me?" Ashley frowned and rubbed her head. "Long story but we need to go eat supper and find a table. I heard you talked to Logan and Mike,Chad was not chosen so he is not hear." She shrugged than grabbed Kim hand then pulled her out the door. Kim closed the door then walked with Ashley. Kim had to rip her hand of her wrist like a Velcro. Kim grabbed a plate it already had food on it and she went over to find a table. She found a decent size table and sat down and less than a minute Logan,Ashley,Mike, and all her other friends were there sitting at the table. "Alright let's talk about the plan for the ring."