Another day

I wake up with a heart monitor beeping in my ear and as I look around the room the beeping went quieter and quieter until it was faint.The room looked nothing different or surprising just a grey ugly barf color.I got up and looked into the hall way and saw Logan sitting on a chair fast asleep.

I wanted to explain what happened and why I did it.

"Logan I am so sorry for what I did,Wake up Logan!"

Logan woke up instantly and looked up as if I said something horrible.

"Logan what is wrong?"

Then I realized what I was saying.

I guess the medicine make you drowsy and your words are slurring and you sound like your drunk.

A nurse came running to me and I got scared I don't want to go back in that room. I hate it it's to normal for me I thought in my brain.A nurse pulled me back and I screamed and pushed her away making her slam into the wall.I ran over to Logan and hugged him.I felt safe in his arms and wanted to stay in his arms.

Until he was pushing me into the room.I looked at him with big eyes and began to cry.
"No Logan no logan, you can't do this to me."

I am sorry was all he said.

He pushed me into the room and locked me in.

Why have I ever trusted Logan.

I fell on what they called a "bed" and cried.I felt like all the life that was in me was put into the wet pillow from all the tears.

"Kim."

I looked around and found me in my cold house.

"Kim."

"Mommy?"

"Kim come hear."

"MOMMY IS THAT YOU?"

"Come hear."

I ran into the kitchen and I hugged mom.But it turned out to be a nurse who had my moms voice.

"No not you stay away from me."

"Come hear baby mommy is hear."

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

I screamed at her and grabbed her neck and as I kept pushing she began to turn different colors.Then she stopped breathing.

I woke up on the bed screaming and already tears were pouring from my eyes.

A nurse was in my room. I screamed at her and asked her to go get logan.

But before she left I also asked to get me someone else...

My mom.

Author hear just wanted to thank HPHogwarts_Freak. please read her book the hunger games extended epilogue great book that I would recommend.

Have any suggestions comment it as usual and I am hoping in a few more chapters we will get to the games if that okay with ya'll.

Peace out peeps! XD