Logan

Hopefully this chapter will be mostly Logan's P.O.V.

Logan's P.O.V.
No one gets it! No one cares about Kim and where she is! I don't even care about anything or anyone I just want to go home! I miss my mom and da. I shake the idea out of my head only knowing it will make me feel worse. As I run the mud is slick and I fall face first in the mud. I pick myself up. I gather myself together and climb up a tree just watching everything go by. I was so deep in thought I did not even here the laughter or people talking. When I did I saw a huge body builder staring at this girl grinning at her. "Please don't kill me Tanner we knew each other so well!" He grinned and looked at his machete."I am gonna win and you are in my way." She screeched and tried to run away. I closed my eyes when he grabbed her and could here the huge THWAK! Tears sprung as he was closer to my tree. My heart raced and I tried to keep myself calm.okay calm down he does not see you if u can't see him he can't see you. Even though the idea was silly it was the only thing that kept me calm. I looked at the tree line and tried to calm my racing heart. Slowly he left and I was left alone my heart empty and no one to talk to... Kim is gone and probably hates me Mike probably hates me and worst of all I hated myself for being a wimp and pathetic... I needed her...

I needed Kim.

Kim's P.O.V.

Some how out of this massacre I have to decide witch boy I liked. It's so hard to choose between and all i wish is to go back to normal but normal is never what you get.

I never thought either of them liked me. I don't want to deal with this I think I would rather be alone.Here I am though sitting with Thomas... I remember my coach telling me about Logan. People like a love triangle! My brain begins to process the idea, and the more I think about the more I like it! "Thomas the Suns going down and the temperature is dropping come over here." He picked himself up laying on his stomach and crawled over to me slow and very quiet.Luckily his burns were lower on his back so he laid the top part of his back against the tree. "You don't have to do this you know." He whispered tickling my cheek as I was looking the opposite direction looking at this tree."I wanted to." I replied still focused on that tree." What do you see Kim?"

"I think I see Logan."

Logan's P.O.V.

As the sun went down I closed my eyes and started to think. I don't have much food and very little water. Maybe I should go back...Mike is there. I think about Mike and realized he must be heartbroken because of Ashley. What about Thomas? Even though I wanna kill him at least give him some credit. Maybe he had founded Kim? I look down when I heard whispers and walking."Logan." Someone whispered. It sounded a lot like Kim... Or it could be someone trying to trick me. " Logan its me trust me I know your first crush was a girl in second grade named Merrisa!" Embarrassed I quickly climbed down knowing Kim was the only one to know that. As I reached the ground I hugged for what seemed like forever and let go of her seeing her beautiful smile once again. " Let's go back to the cave." I replied she smiled and nodded." See I told you Thomas! He thought we should not have brought all of our stuff." He rolled his eyes at her.  Jealousy began flooding back into my mind as he swung an arm around her  shoulder and they began to walk. But I knew my time was to come to win her back...and it was going to be soon.

Hope this is good! :)

Vote
Comment
Share