Reuniting and thoughts

Hey hey!! I'm back and I just got some ideas so...I hope u enjoy peeps! :)

Thomas P.O.V.

I swung my arm over Kim's arm,happy that she did not fling my arm off. She seemed relaxed and at ease, witch is quite odd. We heard movement and to my disappointment she moved away from me and pulled her gun out. She pointed it to the movement. Slowly as as quietly she moved closer and closer to the bush. Finally a head popped up and a boy with a dagger jumped on top of Kim.
I ran over to her but Logan beat me to it and tackled the boy grabbing his dagger and slicing his throat.
Kim just laid there looking at the sky frozen.

Kim's P.O.V.

I just laid there so shocked and quite honestly terrified.The boy has such a nasty face covered with someone dry blood sweat and dirt almost as if it was a mask. I slowly let tears trickle down as I tried to calm my racing heart. Logan comes to me with concern written all over his face.
"Are you okay?" He pulled me up to his chest as he calmed me down rubbing my back. "Hey Kim...everything is going to be okay as long as I am hear."
Logan said witch made my heart melt a little.We did this for a while until Thomas coughed."Kim we need to keep going." Thomas said. I looked at him and he looked so uncomfortable and awkward.
" Ya." I wipe away left over tears and get up walking back to the cave with more confidence and a straight face . "That's one weird girl." Logan replied and got up and ran over to me.
"Hey are you okay?" I nodded not feeling like speaking still just so alert and scared."Kim you know I will protect you... You are my everything." I looked up at him and he smiled the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. "Logan I know this...I am just scared. That really freaked me out and I not so sure about saving people anymore...I mean I know they are people but now there are few that are not savages and they are getting killed as we speak...I just can't take that anymore." I look back at Thomas and wave him over to come closer. Logan held his warm hand over mine as Thomas came closer. I wish I don't have to choose I don't even know who I like anymore... Thomas and Logan like me and the only reason I am doing this is to get things to keep everyone safe. I do this for medicine and food. To protect the people I care about. But I just really feel like a dirt bag.Slowly I saw the cave come into site as it was darker and darker outside. When we finally got inside all I saw was Mike and Ashley but no one else. "Well, long time no see?" I said and smiled as Ashley turned her head sharply then ran over to me. She hugged me with all her little strength." I missed you so much Kimmey!" She let go of me to Mike bear hugging me. "Logan lost it without you and I was beginning to go crazy  myself." he
whispered in my ear witch made me smile.After we pulled away I set my stuff down and sat down. I began to look at myself for the first time since the games started and without even looking at my face I looked terrible. My arms are caked with mud and blood and my jeans are ripped up with cuts and bruises on my legs. I really need to wash up.

Logan's P.O.V.

I laid beside Kim and relaxed a bit looking at Kim. She looked very deep in thought and I decided to leave her be. I wish she would like me instead of  Thomas. I just wish we could live our old lives. Back when Mike was so much more relaxed and Ashley was alive and where Kim hated Thomas. I wish I could be home with my mom and dad but something would change about me that has grown inside of me.
I'm a monster and that's what I have been trying to not be that...I am trying to be normal...and not the monster that kills everyone.

I don't want to be a monster.

I hope you like my picture! See u around peeps!